THIRTY TWO

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE ✊🏼

mackie 💨:
so
where is the lovely Stan family

rowan :
who's the Stan family???

evans 🇺🇸:
cold Rowan, cold

rudd 🐜:
anyways
how's Alina doing?

rowan :
we're finally bringing her home today

sebastian 🙃:

LOOK AT HOW CUTE SHE IS

rowan :
Sebastian's been hogging Alina the entire time

scarlett 👑:
thank god Alina looks like her mother instead of her father

renner 🏹:
what a burn

sebastian 🙃:
I'm mature now I'm deciding to ignore that comment Scarlett

mackie 💨:
wait
are you guys like... going to live together?

rowan :
no

sebastian 🙃:
yes

lizzie 🌹:
they're going to stay at Rowan's home for the time being so they can help each other out with Alina
Was that so difficult to explain?

rdj 💥:
I WANT TO MEET ALINA

holland 🕷:
ME TOO

chad ⚫️:
LET'S GO NOW
SO WE CAN SETTLE WHO WILL BE THE GODFATHER

evans 🇺🇸:
I WILL FIGHT

rowan :
NO
I REFUSE TO HAVE MY DAUGHTER'S HOMECOMING FULL OF GROWN MEN FIGHTING
YOU GUYS CAN COME TOMORROW
plus I'm tired I gave birth two days ago

rudd 🐜:
whoops
good luck with post birth giving Rowan
is it possible she's worse than normal Rowan?

rowan :
let me go get the can of Raid

sebastian 🙃:
alright BYE guys you're riling up Rowan and I already have to deal with one baby

rowan :
I will lock you out of the house

______

"SHE'S FINALLY ASLEEP." Sebastian entered the living room which housed a relaxed Rowan, who had spent the last few hours watching The Walking Dead. Rowan wanted to help Sebastian with Alina, but he refused and sent her to get some rest.

"I told you I could help." Rowan sat up from her laying position to allow Sebastian to sit beside her, in which he instinctually did. A little too close may Rowan add.

"I know, but you deserved a rest. You gave birth to my child, it's the least I could." He was making her miss him more than she had already the past months, and she wanted to slap him for it. Sebastian hadn't really given Rowan any time to miss him since he was always there for her during her pregnancy, but that didn't mean she didn't miss him.

Feeling like she was going to end up doing something stupid, Rowan lowered the volume on the television and began to rise up from the sofa. "Well, thanks. Talking about rest, I should probably go to-"

"No. Rowan, we need to talk." Rowan shut her eyes as she felt Sebastian's hand catch her forearm, allowing him to bring her back down into the sofa. Knowing that she would try to avoid any eye contact, Sebastian began to gently rub her hand that lay on top of her thigh.

"Rowan, I know you've done everything possible to avoid this conversation face to face, but we can't anymore. It's not only us anymore, Alina is in this." Now that Rowan finally laid her eyes on him, Sebastian knew this was the only chance he was going to get in a long time. "Row, I miss you so fucking much. I know I messed up-"

"No, Sebastian. We both messed up. I understand that I didn't even give you the chance to explain your actions, I'm stubborn. What can you expect?" Sebastian felt a bit victorious at the fact that Rowan was showing a weak smile at the end of her words, she hadn't smiled at him in so long.

"I know you're stubborn, but I still love you and all your stubbornness." Rowan looked away as she let out a small laugh. She just couldn't believe how far Sebastian has continued to stretch for their relationship.
"I still love you even though you may not-"

"Don't be stupid, Sebastian. Of course I still love you. Now even more after you gave me Alina. But just imagine how you would've felt if you saw me with one of my ex boyfriends alone at home? At night?" Sebastian laughed at Rowan's interpretation of her actions, knowing very well he would've freaked out the same way.

Noticing that Sebastian was going to continue his 'sorry speech', Rowan knew it shouldn't be that way. That she had just as much to apologize for than him. So she took a hold of Sebastian's hand that was rubbing hers and gave it a squeeze.

"I'm sorry. Sorry for being so immature and insecure about having a family. This is why our fight happened either way, I was so wrong. Because Alina is already one of the greatest things that has happened to me. Do I think I'm completely ready to be a parent? Hell no. I'm terrified, Sebastian. But you know what calms me down a bit?" She used her free hand to lay it upon the side of his face and began to caress it gently. She loved him so much it was unreal.

"What calms you down?"

"Knowing you'll always be here for me. I'm so grateful that you're the father of my child, I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you so much, Sebastian Stan." The two were now looking right at each other with the most lovesick eyes ever. Sebastian didn't know what Rowan's words meant for their relationship, but he didn't care.

As he leaned in, Sebastian was shocked but relieved at noticing Rowan leaning in at the same time. Both of them couldn't tell how much time had gone by as their lips met, but the moment they heard a small baby cry they realized it hadn't been that much.
The two departed from the kiss and laughed.

"I'll go get her." Sebastian let his hand fall with Rowan's as she rose up from the sofa to make her way to Alina's bedroom.

"Wait. Did I just get cockblocked by my own daughter?"

"She's a baby, Sebastian. Don't be selfish."

_______

YO YO YO YO YOYOT YOYOT YO GUYS

MY BABIES STOWAN KISSED IM CRUIGSKFKE

now they just have to make it official

will they or

BUT ISNT ALINA THE CUTEST I CAN'T