Chapter 4

You and Louise entered the principle's office a few hours later to see Dad and Dr. Gillis. in quite a heated debate about who knows what.
"Excuse me, but I believe it is inappropriate for two men to be together!" Dr. Gillis exclaimed. Dad groaned.
"Love is love, who cares what gender?" he cried.
"I don't care about gender, people can do whatever. I'm just saying it puts me in uncomfortable situations when I walk down the halls and run into two teenagers snogging to death and back!" Dr. Gillis threw his hands up.
"Oh, you're back!" Dr. Gillis straightened his tie and his cherks turned a bit red.
"Well we finished the tour..." Louise said awkwardly.

***

"How was it?" Dad asked. You looked up.
"Fine I guess. The girl Louise was really talkative," you said. Which was true. Most of the tour was her talking and you nodding along pretending to be listening.
"Unlike some?" Dad questioned. You sighed and shrugged.
"Yeah, I guess." Dad pulled into the parking lot and shut off the car.
"Can you get the groceries?" he asked. You nodded, and almost tripped over Sam who was running around to thr trunk of the car to try and help with the groceries.
"Sam, go inside. I've got this," you ordered. He pouted and crossed his arms.
"I can lift up the groceries," he said. You rolled your eyes.
"Fine," you said, handing him a gallon of milk and a gallon of apple juice. He practically dragged them over to Dad.
"You got this?" Dad called.
"Yes," you called back. He gave you a thumbs up and walked inside with a still struggling Sam. You pulled out a few bags.
"I can't take multiple trips. That's so stupid!" You muttered to yourself.
"Do you uh, need any help?" asked someone. You turned around to see two boys.
"I'm Phil, this is Dan. You and I are neighbors," The named Phil said using gesticulation that was a tad bit over the top.
"I don't want to bother you," You said, biting your lip nervously. Phil smiled while Dan stayed over on his phone.
"You're no bother," Phile assured you.
"Right, Dan?" He asked and then cleared his throat.
"Dan?" He jabbed his elbow into Dan's side.
"I-oh-um-what?" Dan stuttered, juggling his phone around for a couple seconds. You raised an eyebrow at the two.
"Are you sure...That you want to um..help..me..?" You asked.
"Of course!" Phil chirped. He walked over with Dan on his heels. He took a couple of bags and handed them to Dan. Then he took three more.
"I can...I can get those if you want..." You said nervously. Phil shrugged.
"It's alright," Phil assured you. You slammed the trunk closed after grabbing the last three bags. You then led the two boys to your flat.

This is short but I'll try and update soon but no promises because I'm lazy and busy