Chapter 12

Dan, Phil, and You had decided on going to that Chinese resteraunt. Dan's mom finally came home so Annie wasn't tagging along with you. Phil had shotgun and you sat in the back.
"Chinese food is great," you said. Dan nodded in agreement. You started humming This Is Gospel by Panic! at the Disco without realizing. Dan didn't sing along until-
"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOO!!!!" He belted at the top of his lungs. Phil jumped in his seat and hit his head against the window.
"Ouch!" he exclaimed.
"CUZ THESE WORDS ARE KNIVES AND OFTEN LEAVE SCAAARS!" You and Dan sang.
"THE FEAR OF FALLING APART!!!"
"No! I don't know this song!" Phil yelled. You lightly hit him on the shoulder.
"Calm down Phillip," you said.
"Y/n, you've been here for what, a month? Two months? You should know Phil has a flare for the dramayics," Dan said. You nodded.
"That is very true," you agreed.
"Well at least I'm not cheesy like Dan," Phil said. I looked at Phil.
"When was Dan cheesy?" you asked curiously. The cheesiest thing you've ever seen Dan do was slow dance.

With himself.

When he thought no one was around.

"What? Oh, nothing!" Phil exclaimed as Dan glanced in his direction menacingly.
"Oh, okay then," you replied suspiciously. After all, they were being suspicious. Dan took a left turn, which was wrong.
"Dan, you passed the resteraunt," you pointed out. He nodded.
"Yeah," he said.
"Dan, we need to turn around so we can go eat," you pointed out.
"Oh that? We aren't going to eat there," he said.
"But that's what we all agreed on," you said. It was true. Your phone dinged. You looked down and saw a text from Aida.

Best Fraand: Hey hey

You: Hey it's been awhile

Best Fraand: Yeah, sorry. I got grounded for awhile.

You: Aida Miles? Grounded? Whatever did you do?

Best Fraand: Well after you left I got really upset and went off on my parents and got really angry so they stole my phone and I got it back last night.

You: So why didn't you text me before?

Best Fraand: My phone was dess

Best Fraand: dead*

You: Oh yeah, your phone takes a million years to charge. I almost forgot

Best Fraand: Hey! That's not true

You: Aida, at my birthday last year you plugged in your phone, left it until thr next day, and it was only halfway charged.

Best Fraand: ONE TIME

Best Fraand: Oh, happy Valentine's Day. Spending it with anyon😏😂😘

You: I'm with a couple friends

Best Fraand: Who?

You: Dan and Phil

Best Fraand: Oh so they're GUYS

You: I gotta go

Best Fraand: WAIT NO

You: Ttyl Aida

"Y/n have you been listening to anything I've been saying?" Dan asked.
"Sorry, my best friend from America texted me. We haven't talked in forever," you said.
"Oh, that's alright. Anyways, I said we're gonna to see a movie first," Dan explained.
"Won't it be nearly impossible to get in? It's Valentine's Day, as I pointed out earlier," you said.
"But I already have tickets, prepaid and everything," Dan said with a triumphant smile.
"What are we gonna see?" You and Phil asked. A mischievous grin spread across Dan' face.
"I hope you're okay with...." He paused for about half a minute for effect.
"POLTERGEIST THE REMAKE!" He shouted. Phil slightly jumped as a subtle look pf nervousness crept onto his face.
"We're here!" Dan exclaimed excitedly.

Aaaaaand that's the end of that chapter. Okay, so here's my plan. I don't particularly like writinf highschool AUs with like, actual people like this. So basically there's gonna be a huge time skip after the next chapter and the next chapters after. I'll fill you in with a bunch of flashbacks. So yeah, I won't discontinue this fanfic yet.