Chapter 11

The door to your seat opened.
"Phil. Why is there an y/n in my seat?" Dan asked. He sounded pretty defensive.
"She's riding to school with us," Phil explained.
"She's in my seat."
"I can move if-"
"No, I guess it's alright," Dan said. He closed your door and slid into the backseat.

***

Sorry I'm too lazy to wright out the entire day.

You trudged up the steps to your flat with Phil.
"I shouldn't say anything..." Phil muttered. You raised an eyebrow at him.
"About?" you questioned.
"What? Nothing! I said no words!" Phil exclaimed. He was suddenly alert and bolted up the steps and struggled at the door to his flat. You managed to get to Phil without so much as breaking a sprint. He was fumbling around with his key, trying so hard to get the door unlocked. But, he was failing.
"Phil, what are you not telling me?" you asked suspiciously. Phil panicked and looked at you.
"Whenever I get bored, I set up my house plants in a circle and we all talk out our feelings!" he shouted.
"Phil. What else are you not telling me?" you questioned. You scrunched up your nose.
"Phil, that's weird."
"I uh, admit weird things when I'm nervous!" he exclaimed.
"Yeah, figures. Now, what are you not telling me?"
"I sleep with a nightlight!"
"That's not the big secret though, is it?" Phil's eyes widened as he shrank down against the wall. You shot daggers at him with your eyes.
"Phillip Michael Lester," you said in a warning tone.

Because I'm super extra ultra lazy, this is a time skip to Valentine's Day

You sat on Dan's couch while Phil was sprawled out on the floor. Annie was sat in your lap and Dan was laid back in the recliner.
"So, Danny is your cousin," you said. Annie nodded.
"Yup! And he says I'm his favorite!" Annie said with a smile. Dan looked up from his phone.
"My favorite what?" He asked.
"Favorite girl!" she replied. Dan rolles his eyes.
"Now I'm not so sure about that," he said. Annie stuck her tongue out at him.
"How old are you, Annie?" you asked.
"Six!" She said, holding up six fingers.
"My brother Sam is six," you said.

If you get that reference I will love you forever but also question your motives...

You began to wonder what would happen if Annie and Sam hung out. Aw, that'd be kinda cute.
"Guys, we should go out to eat," Dan suggested.
"Yeah!" Phil agreed happily.
"It's Valentine's Day. Everywhere is probably super crowded," You said.

Okay let me explain to you a thing because I'm actually that lazy: Okay so basically you, Dan, and Phil have become super duper close over the past couple of months and yeah. Ya'll are like, besties or whatever. It's great.

Dan jumped up.off of the chair and tapped Phil on the side.
"Y/n, watch Annie for a minute. Phil and I will be back in a second," Dan said. Phil sat up and followed Dan into the kitchen. There were muffled whispers. You bounced Annie up and down on your knee, wondering what the boys could be talking about.

This was a filler chapter because I'm bored but lazy.