Chapter 9

The three of you sat in silence as you sat in Phil's living room.
"That's Eren Jaeger-"" Phil started. Dan cut him off.
"Phil we're on thr sixth episode, I'm sure y/n knows who Eren is," Dan chimed in. You rolled your eyes. It was around noon, and your stomache had just made an ungodly whale noise.
"Guys I think I'm hungry," you interrupted their bickering.
"Do you wanna go out somewhere or eat in?" Phil asked.
"I don't care," You said shrugging.
"Let's order pizza!" Dan suggested. You shrugged again.
"Sounds good to me," Phil said.

Excuse you I am not a Phan's favorite pizza expert so I'm sorry if I get it wrong. Even if they've said it before I have the ability to remember things about as good as like, a fly. I think that's what I compared it to before...Idk, I don't remember.

"What kind should we order?" you asked.
"First let me tell my mum," Phil said.
"MUM! WE'RE ORDERING PIZZA!" Phil yelled.
"OKAY!" His mom yelled back from down the hall.
"She's cool with it," Phil announced, giving a thumbs up.
"I'm good for any pizza," you said.
"Supreme!" Dan of actually screamed.
"Wait but pizza has cheese!" Phil exclaimed. Dan groaned.
"Phil we can't make you ramen every time we have pizza," Dan said exasperated.
"Let's all make ramen!" Phil exclaimed. You looked up.
"Ramen?" you asked. This had peaked your interest a lot.
"Yeah! We'll have a ramen feast undress of a pizza feast!" Phil declared. Dan sighed.
"Alright, but you owe me!" he said.
"NEVERMIND MUM WE'RE MAKING A RAMEN FEAST!" Phil yelled.
"OKAY SOUNDS FUN!" His mom yelled back.
"She's cool with it," Phil smiled and gave a thumbs up. The three of you stood up and took the short but marvelous journey to the kitchen. Phil pulled out a large pot from under the sink while Dan grabbed around six packs of ramen from the pantry.
"Hey guys, I'm gonna go let my dad know what's happening," you said. They nodded.

***

"Dad I'll probably be with Dan and Phil the rest of the day!" you called as you opened up the door. There was no answer.
"Dad?" you called again. You pulled out your phone and dialed Dad's number. You heard a faint ringing sound from the other room. You dropped your phone and bolted for your dad's door. You threw it open to see him sleeping peacefully on the bed. You let put a sigh of relief and walked to the kitchen. You tore a piece of paper off of a sticky note pad and wrote a little note on it.

Hey Dad.
If you need me I'll probably be with friends across the hall. So you know, call me or whatever.
Love,
Y/n

You walked back to his bedroom and stuck the note om his forehead. You gently closed the door and rushed back to the boys' flat. You knocked on the door.
"Dan stop!" You heard Phil shout.
"Phil you have to put the flavoring in!" Dan yelled.
"NoOoO!"
"YeEeSsS!" You knocked even louder.
"Hey! Let me in!" You yelled. There was a rather loud crash and lots of stomping.
"Sorry about that," Phil said as he slammed open the door. You rolled your eyes and stepped inside.

Oops this is short.

Oh whale.