Promise me

A/n: I noticed that in almost every wattpad sorry there is a sex scene, but I am really uncomfortable with writing this, so I started the book with and intention of non-violence, no sex scene, and no vulgar language. The problem is how are they gonna make cute babies! I leave my above mentioned intentions with the least amount of detail. Just saying because I made a reference to Nathan's sex life in the previous chapter and I did not mean to give off the wrong impression. But enjoy! Feel free to stop by my page some times.

*Nathan's p.o.v.*

Today is Monday and Amber has overstayed a day unplanned because you know she can't get enough of me and vice versa. So she is leaving today and she doesn't know when she'll be back.
I understand that she has a company to run also but what about our relationship? Nowadays I have to be close to her when working in order to concentrate.
As we sat in the back of the Cadillac jeep I noticed the deafening silence.

"Amber. Hey you ok?" I said as she stared out the window next to me.

"Yeah, I'm um ok." She said barely audible.

"Nothing's gonna change ok. Whenever you need me just call I'll be right here waiting on you."

"But what if it's a couple years till we see each other again?" She asks.

"It won't be and When our relationship lasts a few years, I'll be here with a ring." I said kissing her hand.

"Listen Nathan. I don't wanna be your girl or I don't want you to think of me as home I want to be your country."

"My what?" I laughed.

"I want to be your country, so that you can pledge the ultimate nationalism and loyalty to me everyday! Don't waste my time Nathan." She sighed.

That statement was crazy as hell! But I understood where she was going with it, she was just asking that I stay faithful to her.
We had an hour before she left and I wanted to make it the best hour of our lives.

"Smile!" I said as I took candid photos of her.

"What are you doing Nathan?" She giggled.

I stared at her for a minute then grabbed her face, going in for a kiss.
Our lips met, and in that moment I knew what I had. I had an absolute diva who was moody, mentally ill and loving at the same time. There were times during her visit when she would just curl up next to me and fit perfectly into my side. I pictured those times and pulled her closer to me. I wrapped thighs as I continued to explore her mouth.
She pulled away for only a second to catch her breath, then smashed her lips to mine once again. I smiled and rested my hands against her butt squeezing it gently.
"I love you, Amber. And I apologize for the things I did in the past and whatever stupid things I am about to do." I said breathing heavily.

She grabbed our fingers and interlaced them. "We're in this forever big head."

For the remainder of the trip we made little videos and took hella pictures try a be all cut and stuff. I didn't know how long it was be again so I tried to preserve every last memory I had of her.
It was now time for her to go  and even though I offered her my private jet several times, she turned down the offer and now she was flying first class back to Jamaica.
---------------
"Mommy!" I yelled walking into her house without knocking.
A couple years ago my brother ended his career in the military and came home to his girl friend who is now his ex. They had two kids together so now mom is a stay at home grandma.

"Yes Nathan?" She answered giving me a hug.

"Where are the kids?" I asked.

"Backyard," she replied going back to her cooking.

"Good, cause, Amber left today!" I whined dropping my head onto the kitchen counter.

"Are you imagining that girl from high school again?" She sighed.

"No mom! She's my girlfriend now!" I said stale facing her.

"Sure hunny."

"Here! Look!" I said handing her my phone so that she could see all the photos and videos we made.

"Awe, you guys are cute, she's gorgeous! When am I getting grandkids?" She asked big time cheesing.

"Don't you already have two?" I asked making a nick young face at her.

"Yea but they're, you know, White!" She said whispering the last part as If it were obvious.

"Wow mom I didn't notice, oh look at that! Your white too mom!" I said rolling my eyes. I swear.

"Get messed up," she said waving a spatula at me.
-----------------

Later on that night, I began to notice just how lonely and empty my house is. I honestly need to fill it up, I'm thinking 5 kids! Yea, that's good enough for our own football team.
----------------
A/n: Wassup people it's been a while I know, I honestly have a meticulous amount of things I wanna do with book, I'm just try's to gather my thoughts but hope you enjoyed, please Vote and comment, also tell me you would like to see happen in this story. Feed back is everything to me y'all. But have a good day peeps!!