I love you

*Amber pov*

I looked around as the taxi pulled into my neighborhood. It was a nice one, all the houses were 3-4 bedrooms and quite large.

"Right there," I instructed the driver, as we grew closer. Where I live we have house numbers but in other places there wasn't so taxis had no Gps, they only ran within a certain community.

The taxi drove off after I payed him and I entered through the 2 car garage that was grilled from top to bottom.

I walked through the door and got worried when my babies didn't greet me, the care taker dropped them off today along with the spare key which I did not find on the pot of the lignum vitae plant in the garage.

"Sandyyyy! Footsyyyy!" I called out.

I heard them barking in my bedroom and immediately ran in dropping all my luggage.

"Hey princess."

-------------
A/n: That's it for today
Nahh I'm playing 😂😂
Read on ❤️😂

"Ahhhh!" I jumped then turned to face the devil himself.
Nathan was in my bedroom unpacking what looked like his clothes. 😑😧

"Amber-"

"Fix it Jesus!" I yelled. Do I really love him so much that I'm seeing things?

"Calm down baby, it's me I'm here, I'm really sorry about what happened."

"I know your sorry what are you doing here unpacking?" I asked still in shock.

"Every one told me to be serious and today everything made me realize what I really wanted. You. I need to be with you and if that means following you to the end of the earth, I will, but today I'll follow you here. I want you and I'm here because I'm trying to start a life with you. I'm serious. I'm moving here. I'm moving in baby." He said.

I was shocked, he would leave his own country for me. He really proved that he's serious. I think I just fell for him even more.

"You didn't have to do this." I said my voice barely above a whisper.

"I'm serious about you." He said hugging me tight.

-------------

"What do you eat here?" Nathan asked. That was a dumb ass question.

"Food." I answered looking at him like he was an idiot.

"I know that but I mean like Jamaican food." He said playing with my hair.

"There's a lot." I said swatting his hand away.

"So difficult." He mumbled.

We we're cuddling on the couch watching a movie and just talking.

"When do you think we'll get married?" I asked him when it got too quiet.

"When you stop playing." I answered him being petty.

"Are you ever gonna forget about it?" He sighed.

"An elephant never forgets." I said and I will continue to bring it up whenever I feel the pettiness.

"Your not an elephant, your a princess, my princess." He said then kissed my forehead.

"Keep being corny and we might get married soon." I grinned.

"Ok ok." He answered, then asked, "How many kids you want?"

"Tbh? I want a house full of kids, I wanna play football (soccer)-"

"American football right I know I want that too." He said grinning and looking into the ceiling as if he were picturing it.

"Football as in soccer." I said dryly and looked over to see him pouting. He's kinda cute.

"Babe you kinda ugly." I said examining his face.

"I'm ugly?" He asked making a stank face. "Look at yo pineapple head ahh." He said cracking up.

"Me? How about yo Italian wet noodle looking ahh." I said then I started going in. "Long neck lookin ass, Mug looking ass, outlet no plug looking ass, Stevie no wonder looking ass, wannabe godfather looking ass. Boi." I fell out 😂

"Say what you want!" He said over my laughter. "But you won't say all that sooner or later, you'll be calling me the Italian stallion!" He said in his deep accent.

"Is that so?" I asked climbing unto his lap.
I watched him bite his lip And look down at me.

"Yes, princessa." He all but groan out while he felt on my butt.

Things are getting heated.

"Babe you know I love you." I said cherishing the feeling of his lips on my neck.

"Mhmm." He said and took his shirt off.

I stopped for a minute and ran my hands down his chest. Thank you lordt for this man.

"I. Love. You." I said between kisses.

"But I need a ring before this goes any further."

---------------

A/n: My motto is "If you ain't talking ring 💍 you not speaking my language."

Vote and comment! 💋