Tuesday

Day Ten
-

MICHAEL

"Glad to know you're out of there." I say to Ashton as I handed him a cup of tea. "Do you remember anything else before what happened?" Ashton shrugged.

"Only little things. Like when I met Luke, when I checked into the hospital, what I ordered at Starbucks and how much it cost, and how much I like..." Ashton stopped himself.

"How much you like what?" I say sitting down across from him.

"Nothing, nothing." He says as though he had never said anything before. "Do you mind if say here?" Ashton mumbled under his breathe.

"What?" I say moving my cup to the side and leaning in closer.

"Can I stay here?" Ashton says a little louder this time.

I looked at him nodding. "Yeah, yeah you can stay as long as want to."

"You're the only one that Mark doesn't know." He said quietly looking down at his cup.

"Ashton, you know I won't be home. You do know that right?" I say standing up and bringing to the sink.

"It doesn't matter. I just feel safer here." He said running his finger along the edge of his cup. "If Mark doesn't know where you live, I'll be safer here."

I nod, looking down at my watch. "Damn, I have to get to work. When I get back we can go out for dinner or whatever you want to do."

Ashton nodded looking down again. "Okay."

-

"What the hell do you mean you have him at your house!" Calum yelled slamming his hands on his desk.

"Sir, please he just needed somewhere safer to stay than at that other place he was at before." I say shifting uncomfortably in my chair.

"Michael, you and I both know that Mark will find the boy. You need to understand Ashton isn't safe at all. Mark will find him. He's done it before." Calum said sitting down in his chair and rubbing his temples in frustration.

"I can't just let him be out on his own. I have been on this case since it started, the least I can do is keep him at my house." I say standing up.

"Fine he stays at your house." Calum says waving his for me to leave his office.

-

LUKE

"Luke," Missy, a girl who I worked with, asked as we sat in the back room eating lunch. "Do you have a girlfriend by any chance?"

I looked down rolling my eyes. "Missy, I told you before I don't want to go out with anyone."

"Luke, please." Missy begged.

I shook my head standing up. "No Missy."

"Getting the girls aren't you." Someone called out from behind me. I turn to see who the voice belonged to.

"Ashton." I smiled running towards him throwing myself into his arms.

"Wait, you're gay?" Missy squealed.

I turned to face her. "Missy to be brutally honest with you I don't ever want to date you. And it's not your business if I'm gay. So leave me the hell alone." Missy turned away appalled at what I had said to her.

"Who's that?" Ashton giggled.

"Girl I work with." I say laughing.

Ashton smiled again. I hugged him tighter.

I was slowly falling in more and more in love with Ashton as I held him in my arms.

Note: okay, goals

How's everyone doing?

That's all I really have to say in this note. Until the next update

All the love- H