Thursday

Day Twelve
-
ASHTON

"Ashton?" Michael said quietly putting his hand on top of mine sitting down next to me on the couch.

"Is he okay? Is he awake? What do I do? I haven't even met his parents. Michael, what do I do?" I knew I was talking too fast, but this is what happened once I became nervous.

"One question at a time." Michael said. "He's fine. Yes, he's awake and he wants you. You don't have to do anything. And I already called his parents and they will be by later today."

My hands shook as I spoke to Michael. I stood up still shaking. "I'm going to go talk to him."

-

"Luke," I say walking into the room to see him lying on the bed.

He turned his head. Luke's eye was still swollen shut, his face was bruised and cut.

Luke reached out his hand. "Please take my hand." He pleaded.

I walked up this slowly and kneeled down on the ground. I kissed the top of his hand. "I'm here." I say.

"Ash," Luke said his voice sounding raspy. "Please don't leave me. Please stay in here with me."

I nodded, even though he wouldn't see me nodding, then answering him. "Luke, I'd never leave you alone."

"I should've never gone to see that asshole." Luke cried, then coughing violently.

I lifted my head from his hand and looked at him. "Why did you meet him there anyways?"

Luke turned his head towards me. "I wanted to tell him to leave you alone. I just wanted you to be safe from him."

I looked down. "Why don't you get some rest. I need to talk to Michael."

Luke nodded, closing his good eye and then feel asleep.

-

"Michael, he did that for me." I say throwing myself into the couch.

"What?" Michael said looking over at from the book he was holding.

"He did that for me." I say again still trying to think why anyone wanted to help me with something. The only time people helped me was when they were forced to.

"Luke, was stupid to go there and he shouldn't have gone there." Michael slammed his book. "Just stop thinking about it."

Note: this sucked and it was really short. 

I thought I should update it cause I haven't updated it in a while. But to be honest I have terrible writers block for this story r ugh the now.

Also I have a new story that I just posted called Diary of an Alcoholic. It's about a recovering alcoholic. Please go vote and comment on the first part.

All the love- H