Thursday

Day Five
-
ASHTON

"Mark, stop!" I somehow got out between the coughs of blood and gasps for air.

He looked down at me. "Weak." He said kicking me again in the ribs.

I tried to move away from him, but he kept pulling me back. He then leaned me against the wall and began throwing punches at my face. Once he had enough of beating me, he stood up and walks away not saying a word to me.

I lied there holding my side as brought my other hand up to my mouth and coughed. As I pulled my hand away my hand was stained red.

Blood.

I slid my back up the fridge and then gripped the counter to regain my balance. I held onto the counter as I walked towards the bathroom. The room spun as I walked. I stood still, thinking it would help with the dizziness.

It didn't.

The room spun faster and the next thing I knew I was on the ground. My vision became blurred and I then saw black.

-

"Ashton," the deep voice said to me stroking my hair.

"What babe?" I say moving closer to his bare chest. I looked up at the voice.

It was him.

I sat up in the bed fast. My mind racing. "Get away from me." I yelled backing myself into the wall of the bedroom.

"Baby what's wrong?" He said sitting up in the bed.

"Mark, I told you to stay away from me!" I scream running towards the door, yet it slammed even though no one was standing there.

"Together forever. That's what you told me Ashton." He said low soul less voice. He forcefully grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. "And forever it is."

I tried to break his grip from my arm but each time I tried to pull away he held on tighter.

"You're mine and you're never leaving."

-

I snapped up in the bed I lied in. I looked around. "Where the fuck am I!" I yelled.

I felt a hand touch my arm. I jumped causing me to scream and wince in pain.

"Honey." A soft voice said forcing me to lie back down.

"Mom?" I question closing my eyes and letting the tears fall from my eyes.

"I'm here. I'm here." She said moving her hand though my blood stiffened and sweaty hair. "Why don't I wash your hair a little." She said standing up and walking towards the bath room.
She then walked out with a wet paper towel and dampened my hair and trying to get everything out of it.

"Thank you." I say letting my head sink into the pillow and my eyes close.

Yet the visions of that day with him still came back.

-

LUKE

I lied in bed looking up at the ceiling, having images of the Ash in my head. It would now be two days since I had seen him.

I sat up and walked downstairs. "Mom!" I called running into the kitchen.

"Yes?" She said as she cooked dinner.

"Do you know a boy by the name Ash? Always wears hoodies and black clothes?" I say sitting on top of the kitchen counter.

"We did get someone in the ER today by the name of Ashton Irwin. Don't know if that who you mean."

I sighed. "I don't know."  I sighed again and jumped off the counter. "I don't know."

Note: this is terrible oml. It's too fast paced and ughhhhhh I don't know.

PLEASE TELL ME YOR OPINIONS

All the love- H