Wednesday

Day Eleven
-
ASHTON

"Ashton, you are mine. You're never leaving." Mark said as he forcefully pulled me close to him.

I tried to push him way it he kept pulling me back and tightening his grip on my arm.

"Please, Mark let me go. I won't leave. I'll stay. Just please don't hurt me." I plead falling to my knees.

Mark twisted my arm causing a loud pop. Pain rushed up my arm. I cried out.

"Don't you ever think about leaving me!" Mark yelled shoving me.

I felt the tears coming and before I knew it I was crying. I cried harder every time Mark hit me.

I felt my whole body shake with fear after Mark left me lying on the ground in pain.

"Ashton?" A faint voice said. "Ashton!" It yelled.

I felt my body shake.

-

"Ashton!" Luke yelled shaking my shoulder.

I sat up, sweating and felt tears hardened to my face. Once I realized where I was I lied back down and curled into Luke's chest. It was like he was my tether back to reality, like he was the only one that was actually part of reality and everything else was just a dream.

"What just happened?" Luke asked me wrapping is arms around me.

"I saw him in my dream." I say feeling tears welling in my eyes.

I hated getting this way. I knew Luke would now give me sympathy since he's seen me crying.

I felt his lips touch the back of my neck. "Ashton, let me help."

I sat up Luke's hand was still on my back. I looked back at him. "Luke, I've had many people help me but those people only do it out of sympathy. I haven't met a single person who has helped me from their heart." I stood up. "Luke, I don't think anyone can help me. So, don't try and help."

-

LUKE

I still thought about what Ashton had said to me. Don't try and help me. I looked down only to then have someone bang on the counter.

"Hey!" The person yelled.

I looked up, still dazed from what I was previously thinking about. "I'm sorry. What can I help you with?"

"I don't want anything. Just take this." The person handed me a slip of paper.

I looked down at the paper, unfolding the paper to see a street name and a name that I knew too well.

8:30 pm at Arlington St alley way right next to where you park your trashy car.
-Mark

I shook my head. My breathing getting faster and heart beat becoming abnormal. I looked back at the paper, crumpling it up and shoving it in my pocket.

I looked over at the clock. 8:10. I closed my eyes and walked to the back of the shop to clock out. "I'm leaving early!" I yell to my manger. "It's urgent."

He walked back and looked at me. Tears were in my eyes as I looked up at him. "Alright, go. I expect you here first thing tomorrow morning."

I nodded slowly and ran out of the shop, pulling my phone out in the process.

"Pick up you son of a bitch." I say shaking.

"Hello?" Michael said groggily.

"I need your help. I don't know what's going on. Some guy came into the coffee shop handed me a piece of paper and walked out. It says 8:30 pm at Arlington St alley way right next to where you park your trashy car." I say quickly. "Michael, it's signed Mark. What do I do!" I begin to hyperventilate as I waited for Michael's response.

"Luke calm down. Ill be over there in five. Just go there and ask what he wants, I'll take him away if he does anything to you." Michael says.

"Okay. Okay." I say quickly hanging up and walking slowly to the parking lot where my car was.

My breathing was still abnormal as I walked. I then heard loud footsteps from behind me. I stopped and turned to look to see who or what was there.

"If you scream I kill you now." A familiar voice spoke. My body shook with fear.

"Mark, please I didn't do anything." I say crying harder.

"You're lying!" He yelled pushed me down to the ground.

"Mark, what do you want!" I yelled.

He leaned over me and continued to slam his fists into my face, torso, and anywhere else he could punch.

"Put you hands up where I can see them now!" Another voice yelled.

I looked over with my good eye, that wasn't swollen shut. It was Michael.

Mark let go of my shirt and sprinted in the other direction. Michael continued to scream and run after Mark.

I then felt someone's hands on my shoulders and my head resting on someone's lap.

"Come on Luke. Don't close your eyes." The person said. "Luke!"

Note: ummmm, what?

Hehe like the cliffhanger?

All the love- H