Chapter 5

Still Garrett's POV

"Garett!" I heard a really loud shout from outside my room. I quickly run downstair to see what happen.

I didn't expect Wilson knows where I live. "Hey!" He greeted.

"I didn't expect you to visit. What's the matter?" I said.

"Oh! Nothing. I didn't know Tanya was your sister."

"You already met her?"

"Yes. I know him. He was Josh's bestfriend." Tanya said.

"Who's Josh?" I asked.

"We met her on the Bookstore. Josh and her bumped to each other." Wilson clarified.

"Okay?" I don't know what to say. "Why are you here?" I just repeated the question.

"I just wanna hang out with you the whole day. My mom is not home so I have nothing to do on my house." Wilson explained.

"Okay. Just do what you want. Stay here with Tanya." I said then started walking back to my room.

"Wait! Is that how you treat a visitor?" Tanya scolded.

"What do you want me to do? Invite him to my room and ask him if he wants to sleep?"

"You two should stop fighting. Tanya Im good here. It's okay Garett, you can go to your room. Sorry for bothering you." Will said.

Then I went back to my room and get back to sleep.

Wilson's POV

After Tanya and Garett's fight, Tanya invited me to sit on the couch. She started our conversation with "Do you want to eat? You want a drink? Sorry about that. Maybe it's a bad time to wake him up."

"No. Im fine. Thanks. I think you'r right. It's really a bad time."

"How do you see my brother? A crush? A little brother? Or what?" She asked. What is she pointing out? Okay. Time to answer.

"A little brother like you do. Even though we're just only in the same age." I answered.

"You're a bad liar Wilson. Im not stupid."

Am I really that obvious? Oh my god. It's happening again. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's very obvious. You're inlove. You're nervous when he's mad. You follow anything he said. A normal older brother don't act like that. And you're also sweating." She teased.

"No. I see him just a little brother. What d'you think of me gay?"

"I don't know. Im not the one who'll decide. It's you Wilson!"

Whatever. I don't what to say to her. What If Tanya tell Garett. I should stop acting like guilty, or else, Garett will know. It's not yet time. I know it's not the right time.

-----------------

I tried to update as soon as possible. I know my chapters are getting boring. Don't worry I'll try to think a problem. Without any solution.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN. :) Love you all.

-nutxcracker xx