Chapter 9

Garett's POV

"Hey! Wilson's been waiting for you downstair. You should go and talk to him." Tanya said. I woke up this morning on the loud bang on my door. It's almost lunch time when I woke up. I can't believe I slept that long. Tanya told me that WIlson was here. I faced Tanya, "Tell him, Im sick. I can't talk right now. Give any reason. Just don't bother me talking to him 'cause I won't." I glared at her.

After all the thinking last night, I decided we should stop seeing each other for niw. I'll let myself cool down first before I talk to him. I don't want us to fight because Im still mad. It'll just take a week or so to cool down myself.

"Seriously?!? You don't really wanna talk him?" She grumbled.

"Yes. Please." I said.

Then she started walking heading the door. Before she reached out my room she stared at me worrily. I mouthed 'Everything is fine'. Then she's gone. After all what happened I still want to see him. I don't know why Im being like this to him. I don't feel like talking today. Even though he think Im being rude to him by not talking to him. I just... I don't know. Im confused about this. All of this. I stared at the ceiling blankly.

I should wait for Tanya's signal that Will is gone before I go downstairs.

Tanya's POV

Im getting worried about this two. Even if I dob't know what was happening, I still can feel something was wrong. I found it out sooner.

Then I reached downstairs, I saw Wilson in the couch where I left him. Poor guy. "Wilson!" I called, to get his attention. I sat down beside him. "He's not feeling well. I think he's sick. He just woke up, he can't even stand. Im sorry."

"Sorry? For what? I do understand. He was sick. Can I even see him for a minute?" he asked.

I don't know what to say. Am I going to ask Garett. No. If I will ask him, it will be very obvious that Im lying. "Let me ask you this. What really was going on between you and my brother." I asked, changing the topic. I hope he bite.

"It's none of your business. You don't need to know." he growled.

Oooops. Garett you owe this one. I don't know what to respond. I can't think of a conversation that will last longer. C'mon brain! Think!

"Since I am not able to see him, maybe I should go home now." he said, I can feel the sadness in his voice. What did you do Garett? I think he's in a big truoble.

"I think you sbould. Sorry again by the way." I told him patting his shoulder. I really feel sorry for this guy. Im not a mind reader but I can see it the way he moved that his very disappointed for what he did. Speaking of what he did, did he do something? I don't know. I just saw it in his face.

Then he started to walk on the way to the door. Said his goodbye and he's out.

Garett's POV

Im still looking at the ceiling blankly. I don't why. I just find the ceiling helpful when I am thinking.

"He's gone." I almost jumped out my bed when I heard her voice. "Now, it is or turn to talk young man."

"First, learn how to knock. Second, Mom is that you?" I said sarcastically. I hate this conversation. I know she'll keep asking what's the matter. Or maybe she can help. I was hoping both.

I felt she sat beside, I found myself always zoning out from this past few days. Im getting crazy. "So." she started. "Will you tell me what was the problem?"

"No." I said simply.

"Why not?"

""Because you don't need to know."