Chapter 14

Garett's POV

I really had enough last night. I felt so weak and stupid. I waited for him in a very long time now here I am, crying the whole night because of that crap.

A knock, "Garett, can I come in?" Adam's voice echoed.

I went to bathroom to grabbed my towel and had a quick swept of tears off of my face, "Yeah. Sure." then ran back to my bed. The door opened and Adam sat infront of me. "Hi." I greeted with a smile on my face. Trying to hide the hurt I'm feeling right now.

"You can't fool me by smiling Garett," he said, boredom in his voice, "I know you're not fine."

Then I felt the tears started to fell down my eyes again, and this time, I cried harder. I never cried this hard before. I've never been this hurt before. I can't believe Will had made me cry.

"I didn't mean to watch what happen last night. I was about to sleep when I heard you shouting. I thought something was happening to you so I ran to my window to see what was happening." he explained.

"I don't know what to do." I murmured, still crying.

"What does your heart says?" he asked. Before I was able to answer, I heard a stomach was grumbling. At first I thought it was mine because I wasn't able to eat dinner last night, "Ooooops... Sorry... I'm hungry you know," he said laughing, "Before we start the drama, let's eat first, or else I'm going to eat you."

He ran down and when he's back, he was holding two bags of food, "Let's start digging, Dude."

I grabbed the double patty cheese burger. He was eating a tripple patties. He loves eating that's why it's not new to me.

"By the way, last night, I saw a guy, hiding on the bushes in our neighbour's, then saw again the same guy outside your house when I bought these." he said with his mouth full. Kinda gross.

"So? What do you want me to do with him?" I replied sarcastically.

"Maybe you know him. Next time I see him, I will not let him run again. I almost got him earlier but I he pushed me and until know, my butt is still hurting." he mumbled. "So, let's get back to what we're talking. What does your heart say." we went back to a serious talk.

"I don't know... I'm just... He hurt me for the second time. I can still feel the anguish inside of me. I thought he was serious about us being together but I geussed it wrong." tears falling down my face.

"But, did you even let him explain? To even let him give a reason why he wasn't able to made it in time?"

I just simply said, "No."

"Oh stupid!"

"I was mad. Because he said he'll help me figure things out. But look at me now, crying because of a goddamn guy. He's not worth even a single teardrop." I mumbled bitterly.

"Still mad at him?"

"I think, yeah." I turned mg head, facing the window, "But --"

Adam pushed me down, our faces was now inches apart, then in a blink, Ifelt his lips on mine. I was shocked by his actions. I didn't expected it. Before I did something wrong, I pushed him as hard as I could. I sent him falling down my bed, butt first.

"What the fuck Adam!" I shouted.

"Don't worry, Dude. That doesn't mean anything. Now let's just forget about that and get back to business." he said defensively. "Now, here's the question, how does it feel? Did you feel something?"

"I... I wasn't... I wasn't expecting that. I felt shocked. But no shivers or something like that."

"And how was the feeling when Will was kissing you?"

"You know let's just stop this." I grabbed some random clothes on my drawer and changed in the bathroom as quick as possible. After fixing myself, I went outside but Adam left. I ran down and saw him and Tanya watching TV.

I head outside and gone for some walk. I don't know where to go. I just kept walking. I want to clear my thoughts. Another hour passed, I looked at my phone and it's already 12.00 noon. Because it was summer, I felt the hotness of the sunlight on my skin. It's burning it. I continued walking and saw a huge tree and decided to take some rest. I was loafing around and problems started coming back. I was faced-palmed and started crying the shit out of me.

"Here!" a girl's voice filled my ears,"Take this. Swipe that tears on your face. Handsome guy like you shouldn't be crying." handing me some tissues.

I looked to see who she was but she doesn't look familiar to me. I saw a girl with reddish like coloured hair. She has green eyes and a slender body. She was wearing a mini short and a sleeveless shirt. I know she wasn't a prostitue because when she speak, she doesn't sound like flirting o even seducing. But she's hot. I swear if I was not gay, I'll take her out. Gay?! Really? I said it. I'm now accepting that I'm gay.

I grabbed what she was handing me over and said my thanks.

"I'm Vieka Xander," she introduced, "What's yours?"

"I'm Garett Matthews." then shook her hand.

"What's the matter, dear? Does your girlfriend broke up with you?" she asked.

"I don't have girlfriend."

"Really?! But you're so good-looking and the shape of your body is what every girls were asking for." excitement in her voice.

"I'm gay." When the word escaped my mouth, I was expecting some cursed word from her but... nothing.

"Is that why are you crying?"

"No. There's a guy who keeps hurting me. Not physically. He was tearing me into a million pieces and--"

"Come! Let's go to my place. It's not far from here." she invited.

After a minute of walking, we reached a really huge house. Now I'm sure she was no prostitute, she's rich. She came from a genuinely rich family. As we came up to the gate, there's a guy standing there, I think a security guard. "Would you please open the gate." she commanded and the guy opened it for her.

"Ma'am, what're you doing outside without your guard?"

"Don't worry Isaac, I'm still alive." she told the guy and walked pass him.

From my position, I can see their garage and they have lots of cars. There were vintage cars, sports car, and the other is just for transportation. But I'm sure those are all expensive.

We made it to the door. It also big, made of I don't know. Instead of inviting me in the living room, we went to kitchen. There's a lot of food in their pantry, there's also a mini bar beside it, stuffed with expensive branded beers. She went to fridge and grabbed a bottle of whatever and handed it over me.

Then a girl, their maid I think, hurried over to her, before the maid speak, she was cut off by Vieka, "Don't worry , Cecil. I can serve my own friend. Just get to what you're doing." then rolled her eyes. Then Cecil, their maid, was now gone.

"Do you still love the guy?" she started.

"I don't know, I've necer been into a relationship before. This was supposed to be my first relationship."

"But do you think the guy still wants you back?"

"I don't know either. He hasn't texted me yet. Or maybe he doesn't have a plan."

"I think you should talk to him."

"You think so? But I told him I will not forgive him, ever."

"You said that? Well, take it back! Give him another chancr, 'cause if you truly love a person, even how bad he or she hurts you, there's still a chance and you'll try to understand them. Right?"

"Yeah." gave a nod, I was now looking at may thigh, thinking about Will. He's really confusing me.