Chapter 17

"Oh! Garrett. Uhmmm. Sorry." Will looked away.

"It's okay. I'm not hurt." I got back on my feet. We started walking again, ignoring Will.

My heart. What's happening to my heart? It's beating so fast. So fast that I can't almost breathe. What's happening to me?

My view started spinning and suddenly everything went black.

I woke up inside a hospital place I think, I don't know. I look around to see Chester and Vieka watching me over. "What happened?"

"The nurse said you were just got lack of breathing. She doesn't tell us if you're sick or what. But you don't look like one." She explained. Worried look was all over Viekas face.

"Who... Uhmmm. Brought me here?" I asked curiously.

"Someone we, Chester and I, doesn't know. I think I had seen him but I can't remember where."

"Now I know." I said. So this is where he was studying.

So the class has been finished. Everything was done. Since we're freshmen, the teacher didn't leave us some work. Thank God! "So. You wanna hang out at my place?" Chester insisted.

"Oh yea! Sure! We would love it." Vieka said cheerfully.

I sent a message to my mom that we wil be hanging out at a new friend's place. She said her okay then we started walking. Chester said that his house wasn't really far from the school we were attending.

After a 15 mins walking and chatting and being noisy, we finally reached a place, "We're here. Don't judge our place." Chester said, scratching the back of his said.

"We're not like that." Vieka replied. "Hey! You've been very quiet since we left the school. What's the matter with you?" smacking my head.

That hurt a little bit, that's how I felt. "What's the problem with you? I'm fine. I'm just... Nevermind."

We went inside and I wasn't paying any much attention to the place. We went into a room, Chester's room I guess. It was painted blue. Has a bed in the middle, 3 people can sleep here I think. His room was full of One Direction posters. "You're not that obsess with those people, right?" I hesitantly asked.

"No I'm not. I just love their style, their type of music and how they sang their song." I can see the sparkle in his eyes. His obsess. "Don't look at me like that. It's true."

So Vieka and I both lied down. Chester went downstairs to get us something when someone open the door. "Hey Little Bro? Who-" he stopped.

"Uhmmm... Hi?" Vieka and I both said.

"Who are you people? How did you, uh, get in here."

"They are my friends." I heard Chester shouted. "I'm at the kitchen!"

Vieka gasped when he saw the full body of Chester's brother. He was fully built.

"I'm Lance Stevenson. Chester's bog brother." He said then ran to the kitchen.

Nice meeting him.