Chapter 15

Garett's POV

I heard a hoink outside and the door flew opened. "I'm home!" he shouted. I know he hadn't notice me, but when he saw me, he stopped walking, he was also staring at me like we'd already met each other.

The boy really looked like Vieka, same eye colour, even the hair colour, they were exactly the same. Gender was their only difference. "Hey, Bro!" Vieka greeted.

"You didn't told me that we're gonna have a visitor. Who is he?", still looking at me with the same expression. I know that I've never met him. Then why is he looking at me like this. It's kinda creepy.

"Garett, he's my twin Vince. Vince this is Garett, my friend." she introduced, then Vince walk to me and grabbed my hand, "Pleasure to meet you, Garett." his grip was getting tighter.

"Uhmmm. My hand please." I mumbled, hand in pain. He released my hand and I touched it. He's really strong, isn't he? Does these guy really became strong when he got excited?

"Oh sorry, I was just... surprised." he demanded then ran through the stair. He's acting weird. I thought. The guy wasn't in my view but I am still looking at the stairs.

"Wooooz, hot dude," I heard Vieka's voice, getting my attention back.

"You don't have to say that if you want my attention back. I'm not that perverted enough to be so after hot guys."

I saw her eyes rolled, "But it worked, doesn't it?" then she laughed.

"I appreciate your advices", drinking the bottle of whatever and finishing up.

"Okay." she was also drinking the bottle of whatever, "Do you like our place?"

"Yeah, it's huge, very huge. Next time I'll bring you to ours. But it's not as big as yours."

"Really? Awww. How sweet. I know we're gonna be best of best of friends." she swept a fake tears from her eyes like a she was watching a drama. Then she grabbed me for a hug.

"You're so kind, and beautiful, and not to mention, hot. I'm sure you have a lot of boyfriend.", she finally freed me. Does everyone in their family became strong when they became excited.

"Nah, don't have any boyfriend. I'm not rushing things here, I want to have a first and last relationship. Still looking for that guy. I thought it was you."

"Sorry, I'm gay." took a quick peck on her cheek.

"Yeah. That's why I'm a bit disappointed." she frowned.

"I know you'll found the perfect guy for you. I have to go home."

"Okay. Just get back here anytime you want. I'll tell the guards your name so that they'll let you in."

"Yeah. And you're giving me a tour next time I go here." we said our goodbyes then I walked towards the door. I saw Vince was looking at me when he got downstairs.

"You going home?" he asked, as if he was interested. He's now wearing his pyjamas. Seriously, it's 3 in the afternoon and now he's wearing pyjamas.

"Yes."

"Want me to give you a ride?", he offered. Walking towards me.

"No, but thanks again." Even though I want to try it, I'm still a bit shy.

"Okay. Take care." then I walked out the door.

After 10 minutes walk, I finally reached my house. I ran straight to my room. I felt so depressed that I didn't even notice my door was still close and, of course, got hit my head on it. I winced in pain, and slapped myself.

When I got in, I fell down on my bed, staring at my ceiling blankly. Confusion still running through my mind. What if I just let Will explain himself that night, I'm not definitely be here feeling so... empty.

Deep thought always got me to sleep.

Will's POV

Time passed by. Days gone by. Tomorrow is the end of summer. Tomorrow is the start of the new school year. I don't know how I would deal with all those people again. Especially this time, Garett will be coming to the same school as mine.

It's also been a week since I finished everything, everything that had me connected to Garett. That had reminded me of him. I groaned as I think of his name. My first ever relationship that got destroyed, ruined, or whatever you think of it. I was never hoping that everything has a chance to be fixed.

"Hun! Where are you?" My Mom shouted. She's been here since Saturday. She's waiting for her next appointment. Though, she was happy to spend some time with her only son.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back. Fixing my broken thoughts. I walked towards the door then through the hallway.

"Where were you?" She mumbled. "You look like crap these past few days. What's the matter?"

"It was nothing. I can handle it myself. No need to worry too much." I blunted. Really, I can handle it myself, even though I know I can't.

"Was it because of your man. The one that your obsessing with? What's his name again. I've never met him at once." She teased. I rolled my eyes at her. Who told her he's my man. We're not even in a relationship. And it was all because of me.

"Mom. We're not even dating. And you're always out that's why you never had the chance to meet him." I replied, reaching for an apple at the table.

"What ever you say, dear. Tomorrow's the start of school, have bought your things already?" she asked.

"No, I haven't. How can I buy things without you."

"Okay. Go change your clothes. We're gonna go shopping. I'll buy you anything you want. Just to make it up to you." she murmured, pinching my face like a baby.

I made an annoyed sound, "Mom, don't do that again."

"I'm just trying to lighten up your mood. Go change your clothes. Like now!" she shouted jokingly.

I ran upstairs to change clothes. After about 10 minutes, I was completely out of the house, waiting for my Mom to get her car out. I saw a car passed by and saw a glimpse of Garett. I am not sure if he was really it, but it just made my heart breaks more. Seeing him, even if I'm not sure, it just brought a lot of memory.

"Hun, hop in!" getting my attention back to reality.

My Mom and I got to the Mall without talking to each other. I know it was crazy but for her it was normal. She never doubt that I have problems with her for not spending so much time with me. She knew that I can't be mad with her.

We went to a store who sold a lot of school things. "Hun. Will you get a basket? We need to buy you a lot of things that might help you in the future." she said, pointing to the stack of basket.

I went there to get a basket but a hand was also holding it. I raise my head to see who he was. My mouth fell to the image of Garett. "Wilson! What took you so long?" my Mom approaching me. "Oh! Your boyfriend is here. What a coincidence? Are you also here to buy stuffs?"

He removed his hand from the basket, "Yes, Ma'am. And Im not your son's boyfriend. Will you please excuse me." He went to the direction of a girl. I know the girl asked who I was because she pointed at me.

I got the basket, "Mom, let's go.".

After buying supplies, me and my Mom went to some fast food to eat. After eating, we went home.

Tomorrow is the first day of school and it will be really hard for me.