Chapter 16

Garrett's POV

I heard a noise exploding from my phone as I collect myself up from sleeping. Who the hell would call me this early in the morning? I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and look at the caller's ID.

"Good morning! Geez. Don't tell me you haven't prepared your ass up. It's first the first day at your new school." I groaned as Vieka spoke to me on the phone.

"I was already awake and preparing for school when you called so you should hang up and I'll fix myself. Okay?"

"Fine. Fine. I'll see you at school then?"

"Of course. Where in the world would I be in?" I asked sarcastically. Then she hang up.

I went to bathroom to take a hot shower and do what every student's daily routine is.

After putting my clothes on, I went downstairs, "Good morning, Mom." I greeted, giving a peck on her cheek.

"Hey! I prepare you a breakfast. Eat as fast as you can and I'm dropping you off. I don't want you to be late for school on your first day." she said, putting a plate infront of me.

"What about Tanya?" I asked curiously.

"She said she'll be waiting for the school bus." I don't know what's the matter with Tanya.

My mom and I headed to the garage to get the car. After a longway drive finally we reached the school. "Goodluck on your first day, son." my mom said smiling at me.

"Okay mom. See you later and be careful."

"Don't worry. I will." She winked then drove down the road.

I walked towards the university. It's huge. It was bigger than my old school. There's a lot of students and they were all chatting with their friends. I think they really missed each other. Can I make friends here? I don't think ordinary student like me would gain a tons of friend. I think I belong to those average student who will focus on their studies than hanging out, watching movie with the gang and so on. Well, I can't say. "Hey! New here?" a guy asked. I turned to look at him. We're at the same age and height.

"Yea. I'm new. What about you? You look like you're in my age. If that so, you're also a freshman here."

"I'm also new here. I go to this school because my big brother just graduated here so my parents decided to enroll me here."

I stared at his appearance. He he has blue orbs that can penetrate every bad mood you were feeling when you look at it. A little touch of blond on his hair. An image of Will flash through my mind. He has the same eye color as this guy has. "So what's your name?" I asked to distract myself from thinking of Will.

"I'm Chester Stevenson. And you?"

"Garrett Matthews." then shook our hand. My phone started ringing from my back pocket. "Hello, Vieka?"

"And who's the gorgeous guy you're holding hand with?" she asked on the phone sarcastically.

"Where are you? I thought you're gonna help me." I groaned at her through the cellphone. I know she can see us because that's what she said.

"Okay. I'm coming." After that she hang up. I started looking around and searched for a running lady. I finally saw Vieka and grabbed me on my hip. "Hey, Baby!" she kissed me on the cheek. I saw Chester made a confuse look.

"Hi, Lady. You're so beautiful. May I ask what's the name of the goddess infront of me?" Chester bow at Vieka. He's so funny. A blush was creeping through Viekas's face.

"Isn't it a little embarassing? Because to me it seems like it." Vieka mumbled.

"Sorry if I ever embarassed the gorgeous lady."

"Stop calling me that. I'm Vieka Xander." shooking their hands, "Garrett's girlfriend." finishing her sentence.

"What?!" I asked frustratedly. I look over at Chester but he doesn't seem to mind.

"Fine! I lose again." she admitted, "I'm his girl bestfriend."

"Okay." Chester sighed.

The three of us made our way to the office where we will get everything. Everything like yeah, everything. Just dropt this sh*t.

We finally got our sched. 3 subjects in the morning and 4 subjects after lunch. 1 of my subject in the morning was with Chester. And another 1 in the afternoon. While all of my subject was with Vieka. "Did you ask for this?" I suddenly asked. Still can't get over about the schedule.

"What? No I didn't. Why would I? I can't be around guys if you're always around me. Maybe you're going to steal one them." She joked. I blushed.

"What does she mean?" Chester asked looking at me. We're heading to our lockers.

"Does this bitch doesn't tell that he's gay?" Vieka blurted out. I choked at what she just said. What's the matter with this woman.

"You're gay?" Chester almost shouted. He can't believe on that.

"Yes. No. Uhmmn.. How can I explain this without sounding pathetic. I'm confuse I guess." I sighed in embarassment. "I can't believe you just embarassed me, Vieka. What if Chester is homophobic?" I turned to my right and look at Vieka.

"If he's an asshole then he can leave." She said nonchalantly.

"No. No. I'm not homophobic. But remove the phobic." I was a little bit shock at what he just also said, "Yes. What you hear is right. But my family doesn't know about it so let's keep this between the three of us."

"Sure. No problem." Vieka and I said in unison.

We turned to the left corner and I bumped into someone. "Sorry." I look at the guy who said his sorry.

What the... "Wilson?"