Third Author's Note

So, this is the third author's note. I did this to apologise, and some other concerns.

First, I want to apologize because of the very long wait. For not updating in time. I'm so stupid because I'm always loosing a phone. But luckily, my Mom can buy another one. (Maybe you're thinking we're rich, sadly, we're not. Hahahahahahaha) And other reason why I'm always late is, I got failing grades on my Physics and Advanced Chemistry (Science. I really hate Science. By the way, I'm a Seniour, High School student.) so I have to fix things up. I have to spend more time on my studies.

Second, last night, I was reading my own work, sorry for the lack of words, I didn't notice that I'm using the same words on the other chapter, but it's just all I can think. I hate deep english words. I also notice there are some wrong grammar, wrong spelling, lack of word/s in a sentence, it's all typographical error. Because everytime I was updating, I have to type these as fast as I could.

Third, I really appreciate the 2,000 reads, 50 votes, but can I ask for more? Since this was my first story, I would like you to know that I really love you, but can I have at least 5-10 thousand reads, 500-1,000 votes, and maybe more followers before we got to Chapter 20. When I get that, I will really try my best, or think of a better plans twists, characters and everything.

Thank you so much for supporting my story. Thank you for the patience. Thank you for spending time reading this. Thank you. Hahahaha. I love you all.

-nutxcracker xx