Chapter 11

Wilson's POV

It's been a week but still nothing came up. I still don't now what to do. I think I should start sending postcard to him.

I don't know what to feel. He didn't even reply kn any of my texts. He keeps ignoring and ignoring me. I heard a knock on our door. I ran quickly to the door and saw the image of Josh. What was he doing here? I don't need him right now so please don't add up.

"Hey, babe." he said. He keeps calling me that since we almost made love last... last... I don't want to remember it.

"Stop saying babe please." I pleaded.

"Why not? I know you have crush on me and I feel the same on you so we should start a plan for us to be together."

"Oh shut up please!" I growled.

He looked hurt and shocked. This is the first time I scolded at him since we met each other.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to shout on you." I apologised.

"It's okay." he didn't wait for an invitation. He made himself very at home. It doesn't bother me much because it really is his second home.

Garett's POV

This is the day Adam will arrive. He'll be here sooner or later.I can't wait to see a real friend. I walked back and forth because I can't stay calm. I felt myphone vibrated, I thought it's Adam but it's from Will. I didn't bother reading his texts from this past days. I just don't feel like reading it.

Now I was sitting on the couch waiting for a knock on the door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Finally! What took him so long. I opened the door to see Adam standing there with his things on his hands. "What took you so long?"

"Traffic."

"Oh! By the way come in!" I invited him inside. "How was the trip?" I asked when he sat down on the couch.

"Im very tired but I enjoy though." he answered, smiling.

"Come on let's eat. By the way, my Mom wasn't home and Tanya went to the Market to buy something. But I believe she will be here sooner. Want to eat?"

"It's okay. But I think I should take a rest. Can I?" he said after he whined.

"Oh sure. You have yuor own room here. Come on, I will show you."

Then he followed me upstair and pointed where his room was. Thanks becuase I don't have to share bed with him. He went inside, "Thanks. We'll talk later. I promise."

"Just take your time. You can sleep.here the whole day if you want." I mumbled then closed his door.

I want my visitor to feel more comfortable. I hate it when they say things about me not being good with visitors.

I totally forgot everything that happened in the C.R. I think it's time to talk to him. But Im not sure though. I'll just sit and wairt I think?.

I was sitting on the couch when Tanya got home. "Hey. He's here." I greeted.

"Okay. Ate least you know he got here safe. Where is he?" she asked.

"Upstairs. I told him he should take a rest and we'll talk later."

"Are we going to cook or just order food?"

"Anything you want, sis"

"Just remembered. Here's mail for you." she handed me an envelope where it contain something I guess.

"Who'll send me a mail? Do you have any idea?"

"Look to whom it was from." she commanded I turned the envelope and saw who send it.

"It's from Will." I said with annoyed look. "He's never giving up. I never answer any of his text or call and still he's not giving up. Nos he's sending me this. What the hell!"

"He's so desperate. You really need to talk to him now. As in right now. Just to clarify everything."

"It won't make any sense, I can feel it." why don't he just give up. But I appreciate his effort. Really. But I still won't talk to him. I don't have time

"Whatever you say big guy." my sister teased then went to kitchen to put down the thinhs she bought in the market.

I don't think I can face Will now. I still can't get over of what he did. Even though I kinda liked it. I thi k of the kiss every night. Seriously. It just came in to my mind like a mushroom. Giving him chance to explain won't loose anything right?

I was about to text him when I heard Adam's voice. "I can't sleep. Maybe because of the new environment, I guess"

"You'll get over it."

He sat down beside me on the couch. We started talking. About how's the place and some shit like that. Then talk about our friend who really misses me, a lot. I also miss them so much so it was very fare.

We keep talking until the reaches 5 or 6 I guess. We've been talking for a like a year. I know Mom will be also home soon.

"Mom will be home soon." I told him.

"I can't wait to see Ella." he said, giggling. Okay! What was that? I can smeel something here.

"Whatever" was the only thing I manage to say.

----------------------

I was now hoping a thousand reads and a hundred votes. Please!

Im giving a full effort so please appreciate it.

- nutxcracker xx