Chapter 10

Wilson's POV

I don't think Garett is sick. Maybe he's just avoiding me. Oh God. What've I done? I should think of my action first.

Now, here I am, walking to I don't know where. Im not yet cofessing my real feelngs for but now Im screwed up. He don't want to see anymore. He stop responding to my text. I don't know what to do. I don't know everything. Im so stupid. Very stupid.

I ended up in the community park. I remebered this was the first place I saw his piercing blue eyes. I really love looking at them all day. I was wondering what if Im not a gay. I think we will the best of friend ever. I just wished that but Im not.

Im gay. I like Josh but I like Garett more. I remember Josh. Where was he again? Ahh yeass. He told he'll talk to his dad. I hope they fix it up. So that I don't need to see him in my own house with only me and him. My Mom will be back on a business trip, again, after 3 days. She's just back yesterday so she only have tomorrow before she'll be gone again.

"I forgot that Im not yet out to my Mom. Im out at my Dad and he accepted me or it. What about my Mom. Im going to stay at my Dad's if she won't accept it.

I spent a little more in the park before going home.

I reached the door and open it with my keys. My Mom always locking it when she was the only in the house. I don't know why but I don't care. "Im home Mom."

"Snack is ready, Dear." she shouted in the kitchen.

I think this is the best time to tell her. She finished preparing snack and went to the living room where I was. "You should try this. I learned it in somewhere. Heheh." she said, slightly scratching her head.

My Mom is not really good in cooking but she knows how to cook some food. As in 'some'. I grabbed one and eat it. I like it. It good. Not so sweet. Just normal taste. "What is this? I asked curiously.

" It's a squash macaroons." she said proudly.

"Mom, you're now learning how to cook. That's good. You can now get Dad back." I joked.

I saw my Mom's eyes glistened, like she was about to cry, "You think so?" she asked blushing.

"I knew it. I knew you still love that." I roared, like I won on a raffle draw. Then my face went serious, "Mom. I wanna tell you something. But first promise me that you won't hate me or disowned me. Will you?"

"What is it son. Have you done something stupid or what?" she asked nervously.

"Mom. Im.. Im... Im gay." I whispered.

"You're what?" of course she won't hear it.

"Mom. Im gay." then looked away instantly.

I took a glance at her by the corner of my eye. I don't know what to feel. I felt slightly embarassed but Im still fine.

"You think I'll hate you or disowned you because you're gay? You're so stupid. Hahahaha" and there she did an evil laugh, "Son. I love you no matter what. You homo, bi or hetero or whatever sexual preference you have, I will still love you."

"Thanks Mom. I really love you. I really do." now I have one problem left.

I need to come on an idea where I can talk to Garett with only me and him. I can't ask Tanya to do me a favour. I don't know.

Garett's POV

After we ate our lunch, or should I say snack - lunch time was almost finished when we ate lunch- I went to my room.

I grabbed my laptop and sign in on Facebook. When I was already signed in, I have a message, it's from Adam, a friend but almost like my bestfriend. Back there, we have this group, we're all friends though. But I barely talk to them, I talk to Adam the most.

Adam: How are you dude?

Me: Still breathing dude, you?

Adam: Same. By the way, since vacation just started, can I spend it there? Almost all of our friend in the group spend their vacation out of town, some of them out of country. So I was thinking where to spend mine. Then I remember you! Hahahaha

Me: I think that's great.

Adam: I'll fix my papers as early as possible. Thanks a lot.

Me: No problem dude.

Adam: Can't wait to see you. My Mom's calling me so, I'll be out.

Me: Okay. I'll see you soon then. Take care bro.

I can't wait to tell anyone. I ran downstair and look for Tanya, "Tanya! Tanya!" I shouted on the top of my lungs.

"Woah-woah. What's with the shouting?" she asked curiously.

"Do you still remember Adam. My bestfriend. The one who's very good-looking. One of my palest friend." I also asked her.

Then she pulled a straight-to-the-point face.

"He said he'll spend his vacation here." I said.

"Whatever." then she's out. She went back to where the hell she was from.

Since there are four rooms here, the room beside mine will be Adam's room. I should tell Mom so that we can start cleaning it. I can't wait to see a real friend.