Chapter 8

Wilson's POV

After what happened earlier, I don't know how to face Garett right now. But I will make sure that everything will be perfectly fine between us. I just can't talk to him this night. But I will text him, I will. I quickly grabbed my phone on my back pocket and typed "Hey, sorry about that. Just tell me what I have to do for us to be fine." When the message was sent, I heard my bedroom's door opened and showed the image of Josh.

"Hey, baby?" Josh mumbled in a seductive voice. This was really ridiculous. He was trying to flirt with me. I remembered what happened earlier between us.

*Flashback. Before Tanya texted Josh

When I got home from Garett's, Josh grabbed me and dragged me up to my room. We almost fall off the stairs. What was the matter with him?

When we reached my room, he first led me to my own bed. He made himself and me comfortable first before talking. "I have to tell you something. It really is important." he started. I saw he was sweating and that was how I knew it's very important.

"What is it?" I replied, looking a little bit annoyed. Really, Im not annoyed. I just wanna show him that I don't really care. It's his problem, not mine, so it's none of my business. Even though Im slightly attracted to him, I should stop minding him. I love Garett than Josh.

He search for my eyes before started talking, "I think, I love you." he tutte- What?!? Was he serious? What the hell is he talking about? Maye it was a trick. Yes, it's just a trick of him.

"Stop joking, Jo-" before I could finish what Im saying, he kissed me. Second we hit the bed, he started to peel off our clothes. I started to forgot everything. I also forgot my feelings for Garett in that moment. I can't resist what he was doing me.

He placed kisses on my neck causing me to moan. He was gonna leave marks all over my neck. He then turned to kiss me on the lips. He licked my bottom lip and I instantly let him in. He savour every part of my mouth like I was his favourite meal and he was starving to death. He started to unzipped both our jeans but then grabbed his phone, "Great! What a really bad timing." he said, starting to put his clothes on. Then he gave me my clothes. He puts his and I put mine. I feel half disappointed, half glad. Disappointed because we did not finished our business. Glad because I did not lost my virginity out of complicated relationship.

I should tell Garett my felling towards him. I don't care if he'll get mad at me. I just wanna tell him what I really feel about him, about our friendship. But I don't know how to tell him. "Who texted?" I asked Josh, trying to distract myself.

"Tanya. She said we should pull over at Mcdonalds. She was asking us for a group dinner." he answered. I don't feel like coming with him, I just wanna stay here and think of a plan.

"I'll stay here." I excused.

"You know, you should go with me. By the way, she also told me that he's with Garett." he continued.

"Why you didn't tell. Wait, I'll just change my clothes for a minute" I quickly grabbed random clothes from my closet. Finally!

*End of flashback

"Somethings wrong baby?" he asked, trying his best to seduce me. He started to moved and I tensed up. I don't know what to do. I can't have any excuses now. I remembered my Mom. Here busniess trip should be over by now, where the hell was she? When Josh reached me, I started to panicked. I heard our front door's shot open.

"Wilson? You home?" my Mom shouted. I sighed in relief. I quickly ran down stair to see Mom. I hugged her as tight as I can. I really love you crazy woman.

"Oh! Do you miss me? Im choking, stop hugging me so tight." she said.

"I really miss you Mom."

"It is not really obvious, Son."

Then I heard footsteps, almost forgot Josh. "By the way, Josh had been staying here for a little while, Mom. Him and his Dad had been fighting so I let him stay here, I know you don't mind." I said.

"Of course, but wasn't your father looking for you?" Mom asked Josh.

"I don't think so, Nora. If he was really looking for me, this will be the first place he'll search." Josh relplied, looking so annoyed about the topic.

He has a point. This is the only place where he could go. Well, I don't care. But I really thank my Mom for coming home. Now, Im not alone here with only Josh.

Garett's POV

I woke up when I felt my phone vibrated. I kept my phone always in silent mode. I hate having it with sounds, I hate being distracted. I read the message, 'Hey, sorry about that. Just tell me what I have to do for us to be fine.' I remembered what happended eairlier in Mcdonalds. I remembered what he did, causing me to grin. I remembered when he told me he was inlove with me. I don't know why I have this feelings for him. I can't tell if Im gay or what. But, it wasn't normal for a straight guy to be happy when they were kissed by another guy. I think Im gay now. Im definitely gay.

I didn't bother replying to Will's message. I forced myself to get back to my sleep. Maybe this was just a dream. It was really a dream for me, not a nightmare. I was only thinking but I felt myself giggled about the thought. God Im starting to act like a girl, I told myself.

----------------------

I know you guys are getting bored of my story. I feel really sorry about that. Just comment me some ideas. I won't hesitate to put some of your ideas in this story. Just help me out. Im getting really obnoxious.

Im sorry by the way for not updating for so long. I lost my phone then Internet problem. I hate it, though. But I'll try my best to update 2 or 3 chapters immediately.

By the way, thanks for those who added this story to their library. I really love you. Now I have reason to continue this story.

Please. Can this story get a thousand read and a hundred vote? Just assuming, I know >.< Im just hoping. And I'll keep hoping guys.

Don't forget CVFs. COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN. Follow me hahahahaha :)))))

-nutxcracker xx