Chapter 13

Stranger's POV

I was walking on the way home when I saw the guy who will change my views on homosexuals. I wasn't expected love at first sight is real. It was exciting. Very unexpected.

The first time I saw him was a very bad time. He was standing in front of their house, I guess, wearing a v-neck white shirt with a tongue printed on it, a well-tight black jeans and a pair of dark bkue sneaker. I can see his well-toned body. He doesn't have a lot of muscles but he really looks hot for me. Then I look at my own body. I felt conscious then realized, I was way hotter than him.

He looks like waiting for someone so I decided to hide in the bushes of their neighbour's. I can now see his face clearer. He was very good-lookjng for me. He definitely had a lot of girlfriends.

An hour or more had gone but he was still there. I'm about to approach him when I saw a guy was coming.

Adam's POV

I was watching Garett, on my room's window, while he was waiting for Wilson. But it was already very late. Wilson said he'll pick him up by 7, but it was already 3 am. Garett had waited 8 hiurs outside. He's lucky it wasn't very cold outside or else I'll force him to go to sleep. It was very impossible if Wilson had forgotten their date. Because Garett told me that this will be their first date. And he left us at the park earlier looking very excited. So it's very impossble. I know sonething went wrong.

I searched for Wilson around but I haven't seen him. Then a guy got my attention. A stalker, I guess, 'cause he's been hiding in the bushes and staring at Garett who was now sitting. Hugging his knee, keep rocking himslef back and forth.

Then suddenly, I saw Wilson. Then the guy was gone. Or maybe hide on a better place. When Wilson had reached Garett's poaition, I closed my window to give them some privacy.

I went to my bed then forced myself to be drifted off.

Wilson's Pov

I'm almost there. I can see him. In front of their house. He was... crying? He wasn't moving. He was still waiting for me.

"Garett?" I called. As I got closer to him.

"Are you here to pick me up or are you here to apologize?" he said. I can feel the coldness i his voice.

"I-I-I'm sorry."

"You're saying sorry again. You that'll fix this? This mess. No! Everytime I've forgiven you, I will just keep hurting myself. I've had forgiven you one time and I won't give another one. You've had me enough!" he blurted out. He was now facing me. I was right. He was crying. It is my fault. Or maybe it was Josh's fault. Or it was both our fault.

He was about to walk back but I grabbed his hand to stop him. I am going to kiss him. This was the only thing I know that will make him calm.

"Stop it!" he shouted. "That thing won't help you. That is not always the answer. I don't have the heart to forgive you." then he was gone.

I hurted him. He gave me another chance before but I wasted it. I ruined his trust on me. I broke his heart. I don't deserve him. I don't deserve to happy. I don't deserved to be loved. I should stop this.

On my way back home, I was thinking about Garett. I really hurt him very bad. This was should be our first date but I destroyed the chance. I haven't been this serious in love. This was the very first time I felt this kind of pain. I thought I was invulnerable. I thought I was strong.

I reached my house. I opened the door and sat on the couch. I wanted to sleep. I felt very tired. Maybe because of running, the crying, and all the things happened. I can't force myself to sleep.

"Wilson?" someone called. I forgot about Josh. Because of my rage, I ran after him and punch him in the face. He fell down to the floor. He looked up at me, shocked on his face.

"It's because of you! It was all your fault. If you had never gone here in the first place, I still have him. I lost the first love of my life! It's all because of you!" I did not able to stop myself and I blurted everything out to him. I blame everything to him.

"Was it Garett? But you liked it, didn't you? So don't you blame everything to me when you also have a fault here. It's not my fault if you lost him. It was both our fault." he shouted. "Do you know why I'm still here? No! Because you don't care about your bestfriend. You just care about yourself. Your Garett." his voice cracked when he said Garett's name. He was now crying. I'm still looking down at him. "Don't be so selfish. You have a bestfriend here that also cared for you so much. Please do the same to me."

I turned around, "Use the other room. I don't want to be with you in a room." I said, rage still on my voice, but I tried to said it calmly. I ran up to my room and locked it. I don't want to here any of his drama.

When I'm all alone again, the things rush back to my mind. I can't believe it was all gone. I thought that this ould be my first and last relationship, but I guessed it wrong. I was very wrong. What happened to Josh and me were all mistakes.

I wasn't able to sleep because of crying almost the whole night. I was crying like I lost everything. Right. Garett was mg everything, and he will saty forever, I thought. He said he would not forgave me anymore. I was hoping he only said that because of anger. Because he was mad at me. I was hoping he wasn't serious. But I shouldn't give up. When you felt like he was the right one for, you should not let them go away. I should not loose hope this time.

A knock brought me back to reality. "Wilson? You still mad at me?" Josh asked, on the other side of the door, since I did not opened it. I didn't respond. "Well, silence means yes." then I know he was gone 'cause I heard footsteps walking downstairs.

Why am I letting Josh do anything he wants with me? Why am I even letting him stay here? But this was the only place he knew where he could stay for a while. And on the other hand, he's still my bestfriend, best buddy since birth.

I'm still trying to sleep but everytime I closed my eyes, I saw Garett crying. Then a teardrop left my eyes and I started crying again.

Stranger's POV

After what I saw last night, I felt relieved and sad. Relieved because I know now that he was gay. A hot guy like him was gay. Sad because of the stupidity of his boyfriend. I tried not to felt the guilt for the guy.

The next day, I tried to stalked him. Here I am, in front of their house, but on the other side of the road, wearing a black hooded jacket. I felt like a wanted criminal in this outfit. I kept waiting for him to go out, or even just peep on the window, but no sign of him. I tried to stay for another hour but a brunette guy walked out the house. He was wearing a tight boxer, and a tight shirt, since it was very early in the mourning. But he's not as pale as my skin but he's also hot. But I wasn't here for him, but for the other guy. It's really hard to stalked. How were the paparazzi survived this kind of job. Stalking the stars for money, I don't think so. But I learned that this kind of job also need a lot of patience. A really lot of patience.

"Eyyy!" a voice came from my back, I jumped up from my seat. "Who are you?"

I quickly pushed him the ran. I was running like I was being chased by a serial killer. I didn't bother looking back, look at the guy if he got hurt, or even following me. I was just running as fast as I could.

I ran out of breathe so I stopped from running. He wasn't following me or I just lost him. I am still catching my breath.