4

"Come with us"

"Why?"

"It's a frat party, why wouldn't you want to go?"

"You know that's not me"

"Mads, it'll be fun" Kayla shouted from the bathroom.

"Yeah, come on. Plus got frat boys" Sydney said.

"Fine"

"Yes, now go get ready" I rolled my eyes and walked across the hall to my room.

"Might as well do this properly" I mumbled to myself and pulled on a spaghetti strap tight black dress and a red checked flannel with black heels.

"Damn, Mads, you look hot" Sydney said as I walked to the front door.

"If we're doing this, we're going"

****

"Did not expect to see you here" I turned to see Luke. As much as I didn't want to admit it, he looked fucking good. His blonde hair was covered by a backwards snapback and his black Good Charlotte band shirt emphasised his broad shoulders. "Like what you see?" He bit his lip ring.

"Don't get full of yourself"

"So what are you doing here?"

"My friends dragged me along. Why are you here?"

"I practically run this fraternity"

"Fuck boy to the core"

"Lukey, come back over here" Luke rolled his eyes at the sound of the whiny voice. We both glanced through the open door to see two girls stood watching us.

"Maybe later" He replied, looking back at me. They disappeared, whining as they did.

"Don't you want to fuck them senseless?"

"Not as much as I want to do it to you" I couldn't help but feel slightly turned on by his words. At this point I suddenly regretted my decision in sitting on the kitchen counter. Only two other people were in here. His hand dipped between my legs and ran over my underwear. I held back a moan at the light touch. "Fuck, you're wet"

"L-Luke" I spoke as he did the same again.

"You like that?" I nodded. "You haven't been fucked in a while, have you?"

"N-no"

"We should wait until you're sober"

"You have no chance with me then"

"You're not thinking straight, I'm not going there right now" He removed his hand and grabbed a beer before walking off. I sat there thinking over what just happened.