30

"I could get used to waking up with you beside me again" Luke said as he ran his fingers through my hair as we just laid in bed.

"I'm hungry"

"Shall we go get breakfast?"

"More like dinner"

"What's the time?"

"1:36" I told him as I checked my phone.

"Here" He chucked me a pair of his boxers and the dress shirt he'd had on last night. I pulled on the boxers and buttoned up the shirt leaving the top three undone. "You know I have other hormonal boys living with me right?"

"Uh huh" I told him as I brushed my hair.

"And you're fine going downstairs like that?"

"You gave me these clothes"

"But you're OK with it?"

"I'm yours, Luke. They all know that" He nodded and quickly kissed my forehead before pulling his sweatpants on and leading us downstairs.

"Morning" Luke mumbled as we walked into the kitchen were Calum was sat with another guy I recognised but didn't know the name of.

"More like afternoon" Calum replied. "You stayed the night then" Calum smirked at me and I blushed.

"Back off, Cal" Luke said as he made us coffee. I took a seat besides Calum. "Mads, this is Adam"

"Nice to meet you" I said.

"So you're the girl Luke's hung on"

"Apparently so" I said as Luke placed the cup of coffee in front of me and took a seat opposite.

"Nice work, Maddie. You really left your mark on Luke, didn't you?" Calum said, smirking with Adam.

"Sorry" I apologised to Luke as he jokingly glared at me. "Hey, I have all of this to cover up for work" I told him, pointing to my neck.

"Sorry" He sarcastically replied.

"I meant mine"

"I'm joking"

"You better be, Hemmings"

"I am, future Mrs Hemmings" I rolled my eyes taking a sip from the coffee in front of me. "You wish"

"I wish everyday"

"For a frat boy you're the biggest fucking cheese all there is"

"You're all he talks about" Calum said.

"Literally all he talks about" Adam agreed.

"You should see the girl I fucked last night. She was so hot" We all turned to see Michael walk into the room.

"Dumb fuck" I said as Michael walked passed and I hit the back of his head.

"Only one person who calls me that" He turned around. "Maddie"

"How you doing?"

"Well my head hurts"

"You're welcome"

"So, you guys back together?"

"We're hanging out" Luke said, looking at me with a sarcastic smile.

"And fucking" Calum added.

"Yeah, I could tell by Luke's back"

"You guys are annoying"

"I'd say I'm sorry but you're in our house"

"Let me rephrase. Michael, you're annoying"

"Nice to have you back, Maddie" He shouted as I got up and walked towards the stairs.