14

"You're still here" I said as I turned to see Luke staring at me, his hands running through my hair. We'd slept right through till 11am the next day.

"It's my house"

"You still could've left"

"I'm not going anywhere"

"Good"

"Luke, your family's here" We heard someone shout before swinging his bedroom door open. "Ah shit" Ashton said as he covered his eyes and shut the door, leaving.

"Shit, I forgot about that" Luke groaned. "Want to meet my parents?"

"Not like this"

"They're cool, don't worry"

"They're gonna know we've fucked"

"Come on, we need to shower quick, change and go see them" I nodded and Luke quickly pulled me out of bed and into his bathroom. "Let's shower together, it'll save time" He got in the shower and I stood outside warily.

"We haven't got time for any funny business though, OK?"

"I can multitask" He smirked before pulling me in with him. However, nothing happened. We simply showered and got out again. "I need to shave" Luke said once we were out of the shower. I went back into his room and pulled on my underwear and bra from yesterday and the same jeans. I put my black, block heel boots on before going over to Luke's wardrobe. I pulled out a plain grey top and pulled it over my head just as Luke walked out of the bathroom, boxers on and nothing else. "Is that my shirt?" I nodded. "You look hot in my clothes" He said as he pulled on his jeans and grabbed a black and white striped top.

"I'm not ready for this" I said as I brushed my short wet hair. Luke was still trying to find a belt and his boots whilst I quickly tried to dry my hair with his crappy 60 year old travel hair dryer.

"You'll be fine" He said, fully dressed. I turned the dryer off and brushed my hair through before taking Luke's hand. He pecked my lips before going downstairs and into the kitchen where his parents and two other guys were sat. I didn't know if they lived here or were his brothers. I went for the latter option after noticing the similarities between them and Luke. I saw them all glance at one another as they looked at me. I suddenly felt insecure and wanted to hide in Luke's room. "Hey, guys" Luke said as he hugged his parents and assumed brothers, leaving me stood awkwardly at the end. "Why are you here?"

"We couldn't make it for your birthday last week so we thought we should pay a visit" His dad said.

"Luke, who's this?" His mum asked, looking at me.

"Oh, Maddie, this is my mum, Liz, my dad, Andrew, and my brothers, Ben and Jack. Um, guys, this is Maddie, my girlfriend" I turned to Luke as the words left his mouth. He just squeezed my hand in reassurance. Part of me was screaming inside at the fact that he'd basically labelled us as boyfriend and girlfriend but the other part of me was worried about his family's reactions. They probably thought I was just one of Luke's toys.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled as I said it.

"You didn't tell us you had a girlfriend" His dad questioned, obviously wary of the fact I had randomly appeared.

"We only met recently" They nodded. I suddenly heard voices in the living room. I recognised them to be Sydney and Ashton. They came into the kitchen and stopped when they noticed the six of us.

"Oh, hi, Mr and Mrs Hemmings" Ashton said.

"You know you can call us Liz and Andy" Liz told him. Well that's not the reaction I got. "Who's this?"

"My girlfriend, Sydney" Sydney smiled at them and waved as Ash wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Aren't you guys adorable?" Ash pressed a kiss to her forehead as the words left Liz's mouth. Luke pulled me closer to him and tightened his grip. I could tell he was annoyed at the fact his mother was showing more respect and interest to Sydney than me.

"You alright?" He asked as he turned to look down at me. I nodded. He quickly kissed my cheek before turning back to his family.

"Wait, are you guys together now?" Ashton asked and we both turned to him and Sydney. Luke nodded.

"And you haven't told me yet? I thought we were best friends" Sydney over exaggerated.

"I'll tell you everything when we get home"

"Not everything, some of it's too personal" Luke said, smirking and I nudged him. "Who said you're going home anyway? Can't you stay here again?"

"I can but I have work in the morning"

"Fine, I'll come see you at work though"

"Bring me Starbucks" He laughed at my weird request but nodded. I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Come on, let's go, Mads" I nodded at Sydney and Luke hugged me before letting me go.

"Again, nice meeting you" I said to Luke's family and faked a smile before leaving with Sydney and Ash.