5

"You didn't fuck me"

"I know"

"Why not?"

"You were drunk"

"Thanks, I guess"

"I knew you'd regret it"

"Maybe you're not as much of a fuck boy as I thought"

"No, I fucked a different girl at the party"

"Oh"

"I'm joking, Maddie. I fucked two at once"

"Fuck boy"

"No, I'm seriously kidding. I just went upstairs and smoked"

"And wanked?"

"I was pretty turned on too"

"Wait, you know my name"

"You noticed"

"How do you know my name?"

"One of your drunk friends asked me what I wanted from the short brunette and then proceeded to mention your name"

"I'll kill them"

"So, Maddie, want to fuck now you're sober?"

"I'm good"

"You loved my touch" He moved around so he was behind me whilst I organised the racks. "Wearing a short skirt want a good idea today" His hands ran up the inside of my thighs before coming back out and grabbing my bum over my skirt.

"Maddie, no boyfriends at work" My manager said as she walked past, barely even looking at me which I was grateful.

"He's not my boyfriend" I replied, pushing away from him.

"I'm coming back soon. Don't miss me too much" I rolled my eyes as he started to walk away. "Oh and give this to that blonde friend of yours, tell her Ash sent it" He chucked a piece of card to which I caught. I looked down and grimaced at the thought of Sydney being with one of Luke's fuck boy friends.