12

"Woah, woah, wait. So you guys fucked then he left before you woke up and doesn't see anything wrong?" I nodded.

"Well, he gets why I'm mad. He just keeps blaming it on basically not being able to commit to anything"

"Do you like him?"

"I wouldn't have had sex with him if I didn't feel something"

"Does he like you?"

"I thought he felt something but maybe I was wrong. I mean, we seemed to be doing things he wouldn't normally do with a girl"

"Maybe he was just playing with you"

"Fuck, I hope not"

"You're in deep, Mads" Kayla said and I groaned as I laid down on the sofa. I heard the front door open and saw Sydney walk in followed by Ashton. They had sex at Luke's party and had been together since. I guess that's what I was hoping for with Luke.

"Hey, guys. What we talking about?"

"Maddie's love life"

"It's not love, it's like"

"Luke's pretty torn up you know" Ash said and I groaned.

"I'm not the bad guy in this"

"I know, Luke's to blame mostly but he really needs you. He's had so many girls over in the past week. He's going back to his old ways"

"He's just not ready for a relationship"

"I'm assuming he hasn't told you about what happened with his last serious girlfriend?"

"Not even mentioned it"

"He liked this girl, Carrie I think her name was, for ages. This was like the last year of high school. They started going out and he was happy. They were together seven months I think, exchanged 'I love you's and everything. Then he found out she was cheating on him with one of his best friends. It crushed him. That's when he started being as he is now and closed everyone off. He hasn't had a proper girlfriend since"

"I should talk to him, shouldn't I?"

"He'd love to see you if anything"

"I'll see. No promises"