31

"Maddie, it smells"

"It's has a name, Luke. Plus it's your turn"

"I'm not changing the diaper"

"Man up, you'll have to do it one day"

"Why did Ashton make me the godfather?"

"I wonder that myself"

"Fuck you"

"Don't swear in front of the baby. Did you listen to anything Sydney told us?"

"Not really"

"Typical you"

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked taking Lucy from me.

"You always try to maintain your frat boy persona but you're nothing like it"

"That's why you love me"

"Sadly"

"I'm swearing at you in my head" He replied as he walked into the bathroom.

****

"She stopped crying"

"She fell asleep ten minutes ago, Luke"

"Oh" He looked down at the baby in my arms. "You'll be a great mother"

"Thanks, you'll be a pretty great dad"

"Together we'll be the best parents"

"Together?"

"I can't see myself having a family with anyone else" I smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I stood up and put Lucy in her tiny bed.

"Luke, what if I told you I was pregnant?" I asked, turning around and leaning against the cot.

"I-um-. Are you?" I nodded. He stood up and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me as he kissed me. "I'm so happy"

"We've only been together for like two months"

"We were together for two months before so we're at four. You don't seem happy"

"I'm just worried. It's so early on"

"Yes, we should've been more careful but I'm so fucking excited"

"Good. I didn't know how you'd react"

"I want this. I want a family"

"Me too"

"It is mine right?" I nudged him as he smirked and kissed my forehead. "Who would've thought we'd be parents at this age?"

"Your parents are going to flip out"

"We should wait and tell them when you're huge"

"Let's not give them a hundred more reasons to hate me"