Youtubers with no wifi

*Sawyers p.o.v*

"Joey, lets go to y/n and help her pack" I yelled. Joey came walking down the stairs vloging.

" Yes everyone the rumors are true, if you haven't seen my newest episode of hunger craft or y/n's then you won't know why but we are now on our way to y/n's old house to start packing cause she is moving over here with the men!" I Joey said. He turmpned the camera towards me and I flexed my muscles.

" Ya but she has grown up with guys her whole life so she is sorta like a guy" I said.

"Oh, I never knew, well ill vlog when we get to the house so see ya!" Joey said then put the camera in his pocket. Joey tossed the keys to me, then we went outside into the car.

"So what's goin on with you and y/n cause I've been getting a bunch of questions on twitter" I said to Joey.

"Me and y/n are going out now" Joey said with a smile on his face.

" Noooo way congrats dude, you finally got the courage to ask her out!" I said looking at him.

" Ya, Stacy sorta planed the whole thing" Joey said.

" well, at least you two finally can actually talk to each other without freezing up like last time" I said laughing.

"HEY, it was cold and we were alone at the table" Joey yelled at me.

" whatever you say" I said. We finally got to her house and it was really big. We got out of the car and I looked in the birdhouse , there was the key. I took it out and Joey pulled out his camera again.

" hey now we are at y/n 's old house going to pack up some stuff" Joey said. As soon as I unlocked the door a little dog came running up to our feet. It was half husky and half Pomerania so it was fluffy. He had blue eyes and his fur was grey.

" Hey there little guy" I said bending down to pet him. I looked at the tag and it said "Felix." My phone started buzzing in my pocket again. It was y/n

Y/n: OMG sorry I forgot to tell you my dog is there just in case you hear something

Me: don't worry we found Felix and he is so fluffy! 😱

Y/n: ya I know whenever I shave him, his fur grows back super quick

Me: ha lol, when is your flight landing?

Y/n: um I'm very close so Maybe in 2 hours

Me: ok, just call me or Joey when it's about to land

Y/n: ok I gtg bye

"Who was it?" Joey said

"It was y/n she warned us about Felix and she will be here in 2 hours, so lets start packing" I said

" ok" Joey said