Fine Brothers

"Babe what's wrong? " Joey said to me.

"Sawyer just texted me telling me who my partner will be in his short film, and it's my ex- boyfriend" I said red with anger.

"What did he do to you" Joey said pounding his fist in his hand.

"He cheated on me so I broke up with him not too long ago" I said.

" oh, we'll make sure I stay away from him cause I will beat the living crap out of him" Joey said.

"Please don't, he knows something that no one else knows about me" I said running to the other side of the car. I got in and Joey got in too.

"Well, if it's ok can you tell me your secret" he said.

I looked out the window, " maybe, right now I can't" I said. "But he will get defeat"

Joey looked over at me. He knew I was mad.

"Baby. Please cheer up, I don't want to see you like this" he said looking over at me. I turned my head towards him and saw he had something in his hand. "Take it" he said. I looked up at him.

"Mr. Graceffa what the hell did you do" I said.

"Nothing" he said laughing, "just open it. I took it from his hands and opened the box too see a new camera. It was black and purple, my too favorite colors. Just then, we pulled into YouTube.

"OMG Joey I don't know what to say" I said. All of the sudden he smashed his lips into mine. His lips were so good. I did not want to stop but we had to.

"Joey, you brat" I said kissing him on the cheek.

" hey, we have been together for a month now" he said with is cute little smile.

"We should go in now" I said. We both got out of the car and the place was amazing. In the front, there was a helicopter. When we got inside the place was huge.

"What's up Joey" said two guys running towards him. I recognized them as The Fine Bros, my favorite youtube pair of all time. I stood sill frozen.

" hey guys, I want you to meet someone" he said motioning me towards him.

"This is y/n, she just got accepted to YouTube yesterday and she is here to get interviewed" Joey said.

"Well welcome to the family" one of them said.

" h-hi" I said chocking up. " thanks"

" hey we are shooting a new YouTubers react, do you guys want to be in it" the other one asked.

"Yes!" Me and Joey said.

" ok just meet us in room 202 and we will start it" on word them said.

"Ok bye nice to see you" Joey said walking away. I followed him.

"OMG" I said to myself.

" what?" Joey said smiling at me.

"The-y w-were the FINE BROTHERS" I said.

"Ya why, do you like there videos" he said.

"YES, they have the best videos ever, well next to yours" I said.

"Well now we are going to be in a video" Joey said kissing me on the cheek. Just then we walked into the YouTube offices.

"Hi how can I help you" the lady at the front desk said.

"My girl friend just got accepted to YouTube and she was asked to come here" Joey said.

" y/n! Joey welcome" said a big man walking towards us.

"Hey mr boss man" Joey said.

" hi I'm - " I said until I got cut off by him.

"Y/n yes my grand children watch your videos and asked me to hire you" the man said.

"Well thank you Mr. " I said trailing off.

" oh excuse me my name is Mr. Evans" he said shaking my hand.

"Well so where do you want to interview me?" I asked.

"This way" he said pointing to his office. "Joey you can come too"

"Nah it's ok I'll stay out here" Joey said sitting down.

We walked Into his office.

****

After a long time of being interviewed, Mr. Evans gave me my I.D witch allowed me to use any area of the YouTube center.

"Thank you, have a nice day" he yelled from his office.

" you too" said Joey getting up and putting his arm around me.

"YES YAY!" I said jumping with joy. I kissed Joey on the cheek and he kissed me back. We started walking over to room 202 to see the fine brothers sitting down.

"Ok so do you want to be together or different rooms" one of them said. Joey looked at me and I said different.

"K Joey you and stay here, y/n follow me" the other one said leading me to the other room.

"You ready" said one of the guys.

" let's start " I said dancing a little.

"Hello everyone welcome back to hunger craft" Joey said. I realized this was the video when Joey asked me out.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

30+ votes :3 please