OH HELL NO!!!

*next day, your P.O.V*

I woke up to see that Felix was in my face and Hitch was also in the room with me. I literally had a panic attack when Joey came in.

"Boo!" He said walking in.

"Holy s*it!" I said banging my head on the wall.

"Ohmygod! Are you ok" he said laughing.

"Ya, just don't do that to me" I said.

Joey sat right next to me on the bed and he kissed me in the cheek. I looked at my clock 9:30.

"Joey, I need to get ready, can you drive me to the YouTube Center" I said.

"Can I go with you" he said with puppy eyes.

"Yes , of course and by the way puppy eyes don't work on me" I said.

"Damn it " he said. We both laughed. I hopped out of bed and ran to the shower. I heard Joey going downstairs to the living room.

"Hey Joey, you can also pack up some of my stuff if you get board" I said yelling.

"Ya right" he said.

I plugged in my iPhone and played Acapella by Carmon.

" mama always said, get a rich boyfriend, you don't gotta love em' girl you can pretend" I sang.

**Joeys P.O.V**

I can hear her from upstairs singing in the shower, the song kinda got to me. It felt like my last GF. She just used me, but this is only a song. I went into the kitchen and put some of the plates and cups in boxes so we can take them to storage. Felix came up behind me and stood on his hine legs dancing.

"Ha, well are you cute , but not as cute as y/n" I said smiling. I picked up Felix and held him in my arm. He was like a little rag doll and did nothing.

*your p.o.v*

I hopped out of the shower and dried my hair. It was so crazy. That was one of the flaws of having wavy hair, so I always straighten it. I grabbed everything, then ran to my room and closed the door. I wore my super man shirt, regular skinny jeans, and my galaxy vans. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Ug, I don't wanna wear any make-up" I moaned to myself. I ran downstairs. And went into the kitchen to see Joey holding Felix. I laughed and he turned around.

"Felix is like a bag of potatoes" he said. We both laughed.

" I know, I do that to him all the time, and thank you for packing up the kitchen" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Your welcome, we should go to YouTube right now" he said putting down Felix.

"Ya let's go" I said grabbing my purse.

As we were walking out the door my phone started rigging. It was a text from Sawyer. It said: ' need you to be here tomorrow and Joshes last name is Montana'

I looked at my phone. Joey was by his car and I started to walk over to him angrily.

" OH HELL NO" I shouted.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I hate homework :(

25+ votes for the next chapter :3