Youtubers with no wifi

Joey looked at me with concern on his face.

I quickly ran out of the studio and out to Sasuki.

Joey came running after me and I threw my back against the side of the can and slid down to the ground.

Joey unlocked the car, picked me up and out me in then kissed my forhead.

Joey knew I did not want to talk, so for the rest of the way home I looked out the window the whole time.

When we pulled up, I got out of the car and Joey wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

He unlocked the door and Sawyer wasn't home, but someone else was there it was a girl with very pretty light brown hair, sort of pail skin, and blue eyes that looked liked joeys when they changed from green to blue. She was wearing black skinny jeans a Neff beanie and a gray shirt that said PARAMORE on it.

" Hi I'm, Emily " she said smiling " I'm Sawyers girlfriend, he's not home right now, he had to go get some stuff "

" Oh well, I'm Joey and this is y/n " Joey said.

I smiled and waved. Just then Sawyer walked in with a bunch of groceries.

I walked over to Sawyer to help him, I still did not wanna talk.

" oh, y/n you don't need to do that " said Emily.

" did you all meet Emily " said Sawyer kissing her on the cheek.

" yup, we did " said Joey.

I got loose of Joeys grip and walked upstairs.

I walked to my room, threw my stuff on the floor and landed face down on my pillow.

About a minute later of moaning, I got up and looked at the paper that Abby gave me.

Call me if you would like to be in it or if you have any questions.

I put the paper on my desk and sat down in my chair and started playing some skydoseminecraft hunger games.

I literally almost screamed because Sky, bodil40, fluffy, and deadlox were in that server too.

Deadlox: team y/m/n ? :)

Y/m/n: call me on Skype, y/s/n

About a minute later deadlox was on Skype with me and so were everyone else.

" I GOT A BUTTER SLAPPER " yelled Sky.

" wait deadlox, who is on your team?" Said fluffy.

" y/n, y/m/n " said deadlox

" hey guys " I said with excitement.

" tell joey to come on too " said bodil4o

" I don't know where he is right now " I said.

" HORSEANYA " I said.

" what the fuck " said sky laughing and so did everyone else.

We played until death match and fluffy won.

" GOD DAMIT FLUFFY " yelled bodil4o

" well I have to go guys, bye " i said hanging up on them.

I was finally in a happy mood.

I was going downstairs until I saw Joey in his room vloging and playing with his ' wreak this journal ' book. I walked to his room and he was using it as a hat. I walked in from of the camera and said.

" this is what I fell in love with " I kissed him on the cheek and he ended his vlog.

" well your happy how " he said.

I looked down at the floor and looked back up.

" why were you so sad and out of it " he said.

I sat down on his bed and then I spoke.

" it's about that paper that Abby gave me, I want to be in her composition but... " I said leavening off.

He got up and put he arm around me and pulled me closer to him. " ... I just don't have a mother " I said.

" why do you need your mom to be with you?" He asked.

" it's all about the drama" I said.

" well, why can't I be like your, fake guy mom " he said.

I laughed and then got up.

" wait, you might be on to something " I said.

I ran to my room, grabbed my phone and the paper and started calling the number. I put it on speaker.

" yes, y/n I've been expecting your call " Abby said.

How did she know it was me.

" well I have a question " I said.

" I have an answer " she said.

" I don't have a mother, but my boyfriend said he would like to be with me " I said then I looked up at Joey.

" how long have you known each other" she asked.

" seven years, but we have been together for two months " he said.

She got quiet for a second.

" come to the studio again tomorrow and I'll see what I can do " she said.

" ok thank you " I said hanging up the phone.

I hugged Joey and almost started to cry.

" I have to go get ready for my collab with Meghan" I said.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

SORRY ITS SO SHORT!

85+ votes for the next one and 3 comments :3