YouTubers with no wifi

*Sawyers p.o.v*

"Come on Joey, we need to start packing" I said yelling. Joey was upstairs, I ran upstairs seeing if he was ok. Joeys had was on a doorknob and I looked at the door ' y/n's room' " STOP" I yelled at him. He quickly turned around hitting his other hand on the doorknob.

" OW, hey I want to go in there!" Joey said.

"No y/n said we are not allowed to go in there" I said.

" just for a second" Joey said with a pouty face. The anxiety was killing me a I knew it was killing Joey too.

" ok, just for a second" I said. Joey quickly put his hand on the doorknob and it flung open. There in her room was just a bunch if boxes, picture and her extra laptop.

" why did she not want us to come in here" Joey said. I walked over to her extra laptop. It turned on an it had no password on it.

" Joey come over here" I said while motioning Joey to come. He flopped on the bed next to me. I went down to her emails and saw she had 2 new email. One from a dance school and one from YouTube. I clicked on the one from YouTube and it said ' congratulation you are now a verified YouTuber, please come to the headquarters on Monday at 12:30 we would like to ask you some questions' Joey has a smile on his face.

" OMG, my own girlfriend is now a YouTuber too, I should text her and tell her" Joey said

" NO, you can't tell her that we went into her room and read her emails" I said to him. Joey sat back down on the bed. I decided to shut down the laptop and not look at the other email.

" c'mon we need to pack" I said while walking out of the room. Joey closed the door behinds me and we both headed downstairs and put some stuff in the boxes.

* 1 hour later*

My phone started ringing. It was y/n.

" Hey Sawyer, I'm landing now so can you come pick me up" y/n said

" ya will start leaving now" I said

" thanks Sawyer, see you in a little bit, and you know where to pick me up right?" She said

" ya ya I know, bye" I said

" bye" she said. I hung up my phone and me and Joey went outside, Felix tried to follow us but we couldn't let him come with us.

" sorry Felix, you can't come with us" Joey said bending down to let him. Joey got back up and closed the door. I locked it and we went out to the car.

" You and y/n need to make a collab together" I said to Joey.

" I know, and we will, we are rather going to do a question tag or the cubby bunny challenge" he said.

" ya, hey do you know if y/n is a good actor" I said.

" no why"

" cause I'm making this new short film and I need a girl character, and she needs to be aggressive"

" I'm sure she is, if she grew up with a bunch up boys"

" ya true, ill ask y/n" I said.