Idk what chapter lol

I quickly got ready and kissed Joey and waved bye to Sawyer and Emily.

I got to my truck and drove to Meghan's house. I pulled in and hopped out and Meghan came running up to me.

" finally your here " she said squeezing me.

" I know it's been so long " I said.

We walked into the house together and I was greeted by chewy , David and Princess Princo .

" what's up guys " I said giving them hugs.

We talked for a little bit and then we went into the kitchen cause the collab that we were doing, we were making popin cookin.

" witch one do you wanna do " Meghan asked.

" the ice cream one " I said pointing to it.

" turn on the camera David" yelled Meghan.

" hey burries! Today I'm with y/yt/n " she said.

" hi guys " I said bubbly

About 3 mins later we were done and I fell on the floor laughing so much

" y/n are you ok " she said laughing.

" maybe " i said.

We ate the tiny ice creams and awed with so much joy.

" this is so good " I said excitedly.

" I know right, is this the first poppin cookin you have done?" She asked.

" ya, socking " I said laughing.

We turned off the camera and cleaned up out mess.

When we were done I got a text from Joey

<3 XXXJOEYXXX<3

Babe, when are you coming home XXX

" hey Meghan I have to go " I said hugging her, she hugged me with all her might.

" ow I'm gonna limo like a old man now " I said. She laughed.

" bye " she said waving out the door.

I walked out the door to my truck, unlocked it, and started it. My iPhone was connected to blue tuth and it stared playing Jonny cash- ring of fire. ( oldies anyone <3 )

' I fell into a burnin ring of fire, I went down down down and the flames went higher ' I sang along like and idiot but I did not care.

I turned off the music and turned on my camera.

" sup my peeps! " I said. " I'm in the car again, no shit, and I'm coming home from Meghan's house and we did a collab, it will be up on her channel I think Friday..." I kept on talking until I pulled into the driveway.

I got out and unlocked the door and it looked like Joey was blogging to in the kitchen.

" well look who finally showed up " Joey said in his sassy voice.

I ducked and sprung back up quickly to scare him.

" BOO " I yelled. He screamed like a little girl and I started laughing again.

" DAMIT y/n " he said.

I kept on laughing and I kissed him on the cheek. He started vloging again when I ran up to my room.

I threw everything on the bed and I pulled out my comfy clothes. It was an old dance studio shirt and my sweat pants that said had a small logo on the left top side if it that said '14' my training number when I stared taking boxing.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and sat on my chair.

When I turned on my computer I had 20 missed Skype calls from my brother. I called him on Skype and him, Nickel, my dad, and my cousins my aunts and uncles popped up.

" Y/N WE MISS YOU" they all shouted. Aaron was skyping from his phone because he was moving around a lot.

" aww I miss you guys too " I said tears comming from my eyes.

" hey y/n y/n y/n " uncle Eddie said really fast.

" what's up " I said. Uncle Eddie showed his face to the camera cane stared talking.

" guess what's coming up pretty soon " he said.

" THE ANNUAL LAKE TRINITY CAMPING TRIP " I yelled.

Just then Sawyer came into my room.

" I can't wait to se- y/n it's t-t-that SAWYER HARTMAN " Taylor (cousin) yelled.

" am I? I don't really know " Sawyer said.

" IM A HUGE FAN, I LOVE YOU AND JOEY SO MUCH " she said screening.

" oh really?" I said.

" JOEYYYYYY " I yelled.

I heard him running up the stairs and slamming the door open.

" what's wrong " he said almost out of breath.

" look, I'm skyping with my family and you and Sawyer have a fan " I said pointing to the screen.

" y/n " she said calmly " Who is you boyfriend "

Joey came closer to me and kissed me on the cheek.

" m-m-my c-cousin IS DATING JOEY GRACEFFA AAAAAHHHHH" she screamed.

Then her brother Shane came into view

" whoa whoa whoa " he said " do you also know Shane Dawson? "

" yep" I said popping the p

" DONE WITN THIS " he said walking away"

I talked with my family a little bit more longer and I started talking to my dad

" hi daddy " I said

" hi baby girl, I miss you " he said.

" guess what "

"What "

I felt hot tears coming down my cheeks and Joey wiped them off my face

" do you remember always taking me to dance class and when I was afraid of Hip Hop 5 because I was 13 and I was with high schoolers "

" yes "

" and my biggest dream ever "

" to be on Abby lees Untimant dance show "

I smile and a smile grew on his face

" y/n! Finally " my auntie Dana yelled.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~]~_~~]~_~_

105+ votes and 2 comments <3