I'll keep you safe

* your P.O.V*

I covered my face with my jacket cause I did not want him to see me like this.

" y/n, what's wrong " Joey said to me. He put his head on me because I was scrunched up in a ball.

I uncovered my face and stretched out. Joey sat up and looked at me. I completely fell apart and cried on his lap.

" please tell me, I might help you " Joey said kissing me on the head.

I sat up. " it was just a really bad nightmare " I said wiping away the tears on my face.

" can you, Maybe, tell me " he said.

I smiled and looked at him. " you really want to deal with me " I said.

He looked at me with a shocked expression. " darling, you are my girlfriend, I'm always here for you no matter what "

I smiled and said. " it was me and my mom, and she told me really nasty things "

" oh, well at least it was a dream " Joey said to me

It was quiet for a minuet. Until Joey said something.

" how did you catch me, how did you do that flip over Josh, how did you punch him in the face " Joey blurted out.

" oh ya that " I said looking back down

" never mind " Joey said

" no I should tell you, or else it will bug you, I know " I said

" when I was little, I was always bullied and I live in a really bad neighbor hood, I had to defend myself some how " i stopped and took a breath in.

" after school I would go into the high school gym room, cause at my school there were middle school kids and high schoolers, and this started in middle school, my cousin was a foot ball player and he was a high schooler so he had full access to the locker room, all the guys there liked me and helped me out, by the. I was a freshman and I was able to take out a seniors with one punch "

Joey looked at me with so much shock on his face.

" y/n, I so sorry, and so amazed " he said

A little smile grew across my face. I quickly looked down to my bed.

Just then Joeys phone rang, it was a text from Stacy.

Stacy: " hey let's play the survival game right now "

Joey: " sure can y/n play too please, she is not really well right now "

Stacy: " YES! Of course "

Joey : " see you in a second "

Joey put his phone away, and told me that I can play some survival craft with them.

I quickly got out of bed and Felix followed me.

We went to our computers ( imagine I also had my 2nd computer set up downstairs too, sorry )

I grabbed my head phone that were neon purple and black and on the band it said 'haters gonna hate' in a lighter purple.

" hello there every one welcome back to the survival games and I here with Stacy and y/n " Joey said.

" hi " me and Stacy chimed in

The game started and about an hour later we were done.

" that was fun " i said spinning around. I scooted towards Joey and he was still looking at his computer, I looked in the corner and the time was 2:23.

" well I'm going to go to bed " I said getting up.

" night babe " he said then went back to the computer.

I ran upstairs and put on my soft sweat pants, a night shirt and I put my hair in a messy bun.

I quickly went to bed and dozed off.

***morning***

Went I woke up Felix was singled up against me I looked at my clock and it was 11:37. I had to be at the dance studio at 1:30. I quickly sprung out of bed, took a shower dried my hair and got dressed. I wore cheerleader shorts, and a white crop top that said 'nope, nope, nope'. I also wore my hair up in a high pony tail.

When i looked at the clock it was already 12:10. Joey was already downstairs waiting and luckily I already had my dance bag downstairs and we ran out the door.

We hopped into Sasuki and Joey was driving.

" I can't wait, I so exited " I said with a huge smile on my face.

" me too, can I stay " Joey said.

" I don't care " I said, then about 10 min later we pulled up to the dance studio.

When we walked in, I ran up to the second floor and that's where a tall lady with black slick hair greeted me

" hi there miss Y/l/N, my name is Diana, and I will be your choreographer "

" well nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand.

Joey sat down on the benches and I walked out to the floor and there're were about 17 other girls that were like 16 or 17 ( in the story your 21 )

Then I noticed that there was one girl who looked like she was freaking out and her friend was trying to push her over to me.

I stopped stretching and walked over to her.

" hi I'm Julia and my friend is a huge fan of you and Joey " Julia said, " can you please say hi to my friend Samantha, she is just so afraid and in shock right now "

" aw that's so cute, of course " I said, I waved for Joey to come over here and told him what we are doing.

I walked over to Samantha and hugged her.

" it's you, I-I-it's really y-you " she said.

" yep and him " I said pointing to Joey.

" I'm you biggest fans ever, for both of you " Samantha said.

" well, I'm going to be in your comp group now and maybe we can do a duet together " I said.

I smile grew on her face and she screamed with excitement.

" thank you thank you thank you " he said hugging me really tight.

" your welcome "

I walked back over to my side Of the room and kept stretching when I saw someone that made my stomach drop,

Abby Lee from Abby Lee dance company.

+54 votes :3