Best.day.ever

Authors note:

I'm so sorry I have not updated in a long time but I will try to update more often, but I have a new challenge, if this chapter gets 10+ votes I will post the next chapter and I'm making another story (not a fan fic) it's called the football girl and it's really hard to explain but please read it thank you :D remember 10+ votes for the next chapter.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

*your p.o.v*

As the flight landed I heard my phone go off. It was a text from Meghan. "How did she get my number" I thought to myself.

Meghan: " CONGRATS ON YOU AND JOEY"

Me:" thanks! But how did you get my number"

Meghan:" Kalel gave it to me and Ingrid and Lisa"

Me:"oh wow, -_- well thank you!"

Meghan: " hey is it ok if we can to a collab together!!"

Me:" ya! Sure but what day, it can't be tomorrow cause me and Joey are doing one"

Meghan:" how about the day after that"

Me: " ok great! I'll text you later ok"

Meghan: " ok bye!!"

I put my phone away and by the time we landed and we were allowed to leave. I grabbed my tiny carry-on and walked out. I went to get my bag until two muscular arms were wrapped around my waste I turned around and slapped the guy in the face, until I realized it was Joey. "OMG IM SO SORRY" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Ow, you slap hard" he said rubbing the side of his face. I grabbed my bag and gave him a hug. He kissed me on the top of my head. He was taller then me so if I had to hug him I have to stand on my tippy toes. "C'mon let's go" he said.

As we were walking out I hear someone scream. It was Kalel. I forgot they were coming home from japan the same time as me. I quickly dropped everything and ran to her. We gave each other bear hugs and Antony just walked over to Joey.

" AAAAH girl I missed you so much" Kalel said

" me too, Let me see the ring!!!!" I yelled. Kalel showed me the ring. It was so pretty.

" I'm so happy for you guys!" I said

" we are too, for you and Joey" she said.

*Joeys p.o.v*

" what's up dude" Antony said.

"Nothing, and congrats on you and Kalel" I said to him

"Thanks and also congrats on you and y/n, I thought you would of never asked her out" Antony said.

" ya well Stacy helped me out" I said.

" well it's great you too are perfect for each other" he said

" really?" I said

" ya why you don't think so" he said in confusion

"Well she is so perfect and amazing and..... Ug no words can describe her perfection" I said.

" wow Dude, you are feeling that same way to how I felt about Kalel, and now she is forever mine" he said.

My phone started rigging it was Sawyer.

"Hey hurry up we gtg it 10:00" Sawyer said.

" find we are on our way, we just saw Kalel and Antony" I said

" ok just hurry I wanna ask her if she can be in the film" Sawyer said.

I hung up my phone.

" sorry dude I have to go, tomorrow you can come over to watch the foot ball game" I said.

" ok bye " he said walking over to Kalel and y/n

" y/n we have to go Sawyer is waiting" I yelled.

*YOUR P.O.V*

"Ok on my way" I yelled back to him.

" so ill text you later k" Kalel said walking off.

" ya, bye" I said also walking off. I got to Joey and he was holding my suitcase and I was holding my little carry-on. We walked out of the airport with outer hands intertwined. Best.day.ever

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

10+ VOTES PLEASE :D