Show time

### PLEASE NOTE: I skipped a lot and I just wanna get to the show and then to the comp. sorry###

Today was show day and everyone was freaking out like total idiot. Guys it not like half of the population is watching you, oh ya it is because this is on the news too.

" y/n! We are going on first " said Samantha.

"Ok let's go"

We ran out of the bathroom (comp group stays in there) and to the stage door.

The announcer stopped speaking and the curtain went down.

Me and Samantha ran to the middle of the floor with our backs to each other.

'Airplanes' started playing and I walked forward first and did my 5 spins, Two Ariel, and the combination I was given.

***

When the song was over me and Samantha walked off stage.

" Joey " she yelled

" babe you did so good " joey said.

" ok that's great but I gotta run, my solo is next "

I ran to the bathroom, got on my red costume and put on a fresh coat of make-up and ran out. Just in time

' counting stars ' started playing and I walked out on stage like a graceful butterfly, when the base dropped I did my flips, combination, and landed in splits.

The stage went black and I ran off.

I ran past everyone and got on my 3rd out of 6 costumes. Yes allot of dances.

This costume was black and it was a dress and at the end of it, there were gray clouds and I put on some red makeup.

There were 3 more dances ahead of me and this dance was the one for miss. Abby lee

I was going against, Nicole and Maddie.

I was last to go on.

" hey do you need some help with your makeup " asked Nicole.

" ya, can you please put the doughnut hair bun in please" I said pointing to it

" are you nervous" I asked

" very, are you"

"No I've done this a lot"

" your really lucky to have the greatest boyfriend ever " said Maddie running over to me with a big bouquet of flowers.

" whose are those for " asked Nicole

" y/n"

I sat there with shock on my face. " really me "

She sat the flowers on my lap and it was all my favorite colors. I took out the card and it said ' to my greatest dancer ever -Joey '

I sat there with awe on my face and put them next to me.

" done " said Nicole.

" Thanks " I looked in the mirror just in case to see if anything was outta place.

I picked up the flowers and put them on my makeup cart.

I looked and see if everything was in place.

" hey Samantha, do you wanna come to the green room with me " I asked.

" sure, but when we get in there can you help me put my point shoes on"

" yes, and you need to help me too "

We both had our pint shoes in out hands and walked into the green room.

" y/n your shoes are so amazing " said one of the girls.

" thanks, I had them made specially " they were regular point shoes but instead of pink they where a velvet red. They cost me more than two apartments.

" BOO " Joey said behind me.

" joe "

" got cha " he said.

He hopped over the couch and sat next to me

" hi Samantha " he said waving to her.

" how did you get in "

" I snuck in " he said squeezing me.

" sorry I ran past you after my duet, I had to get my next costume"

" I understand, you to did great "

" thanks " Samantha said getting up and then sat on joeys lap.

" what are you doing " he said laughing

" I just wanna give you a hug " she said hugging her. Then it became a group hug.

" hey Sammy? Um... I just wanna know... Are your parents here tonight" I said.

The happiness swept off her face and then I saw her trying not to cry.

" oh I'm so sorry I asked"

" it's ok. But hey you guys are here and that's so much better " Samantha said.

We all sat with each other until the dance on the T.V was over. Nicole and Maddie drug me outa the room.

" so whose first " asked Maddie

" it's me, you and y/n " said Nicole

we sat outside the stage doors and talked.

" no matter what happens, we will always still be friends " I said

We walked on the wing sides and saw the last dance group.

Then miss. Abby walked on stage.

She talked for a little bit and then she walked off.

The stage went black and Nicole walked on.

" rule number one... Is that you gotta have fun "

The music was Marina and the Diamond- how to be a heart breaker.

She was doing some combination moves that were more hip hop then ballet

The dance was over and the lights went black so Maddie walked on stage.

Her song was apologize by - one republic

She was so graceful. I knew I would be going home, but she deserves it.

The song was over and darkness and I walked on.

My song was Dark side - Trevor Moran {{ASJAKISKDHDJ sorry FANGIRL moment}}

I danced and danced and then the music started skipping. Luckily I memorized the song by heart and also a broken vase,Sorry Sawyer!!

I kept on going and did my flips, turns, combination everything. And I was done.

The lights went down and I ran off where Maddie, Nicole, Joey and Samantha were waiting.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. I think?

200+ votes please :D ( I feel so proud to say that, ily guys )