Cubby bunny

* your P.O.V*

" I hate you guys" I said almost about to cry happily.

I started to watch the video.

*Joeys P.O.V*

" oh my god, this went viral" I said smiling.

I started to watch the video and then it was over.

"This video had gotten 2.6 million views" said Benny.

"No freaking way" I said with my mouth hanging open.

*Your P.O.V*

"This video has gotten 2.6 million views" said Ralfi.

"Shut upppp" I said.

He interviewed us for a little while longer and it was over.

"Ok you can now leave thanks for being in it" said Ralfi.

"Your welcome and thank you" i said yelling walking out the door.

Joey was right on front of me. I looked into his beautiful green eyes, that was what I fell in love with at the first. Joey put his hand on my chin and kissed me. I felt so alive, like there were fire works. He pulled away and smiled.

" Wow I can't believe that video went viral" I said.

"Somehow I knew it would of" Joey said. Our Hands interlocked as we walked to the car. I hopped in and Joey was driving.

"Hey let's go to the store to get some Marshmallows I could not get them so let's get them now" Joey said.

" let's roll" I said in a gangster voice.

We pulled into the store and walked in. We walked over to the marshmallows. I grabbed two bags and we paied Then walked out the doors to the car. Then we drove off to Joey and Sawyer's house.

When I walked in I was greeted by Hitch. He danced around me and scratched on my leg.

"Hey there Hitch, you must smell Felix on me ha" I said.

"I'll go get my lights and my camera ok" Joey said walking up the stairs.

"Ok" I yelled back to him. Just then Sawyer came down.

" what up" I said walking over to him.

" hey!" He said giving me a hug " so Joey told me about the problem with the other character in my short film"

"Oh no no no, it's fine" I said waving my hands.

" good because he is a josh is a really good actor" he said

" and a good liar" I said mumbling under my breath. Just then Joey came down with the stuff in his hand. I was right by the stairs when just then everything went flying and Joey was about to fall flat on his face.

" JOEY" I said running. I jumped in front of him and caught him.

" HOLY S*IT" Sawyer said.

I caught him bridal style, which was really awkward. Joey was looking up at me when Sawyer cut us off.

" how can you carry him, I can't even do that" Sawyer said.

" um, well, ya" I said mum-bulling. I put him back down on the ground.

"It's ok, that doesn't matter let's just get everything ready" Joey said kissing me on the cheek.

'Thanks babe' he whispered in my ear. I picked up some of the stuff (nothing was broken) and helped Joey set up. We got done setting up and I got two chairs.

"Hello there everyone, so today I'm joined here with my GirlFriend y/n!" Joey said.

"Moo, I'm a cat, FEAR ME!" I said.

Joey burst out laughing and so did I.

"So today we are going to be doing Cubby Bunny" Joey said.

I healed up the marshmallows

"You ready" Joey said.

" let's begin" I said. I opened up the bag and put them in a bowl I got.

I put one in my mouth.

" cubby bunny" I said easily.

***

About 20 more later I was the winner and Joey chocked up at 17

" damn it" he said spouting out the marshmallows in a bag.

I spit mine out to.

" WOO HOO" I said with my arms in the air.

" well that's it for this episode GOOOOD BYE"