Youtubers with no wifi

Chapter 4:

*Your p.o.v*

I looked at my phone. It said text from Stacy.

Stacy: "hey Y/N what are you doin' tomorrow"

Me: " nothin, why?"

Stacy: " me and joey want to play some hunger craft with you tomorrow"

Me:" defiantly, ya"

Stacy: " ok Skype you tomorrow "

Me: "kk bye :)"

I feel so scared! What do I do what should I say! GAH! Ok just calm down, it's just a game and you are just skyping him no worries. I went to bed.

*next morning*

"Y/n, y/n, Y/N!!!! Wake up" yelled Aaron. "WHAT WHAT IM UP, god Aaron" I said. "Breakfast is ready and what I mean by that is that we are going to circus circus and going to the restaurant there" said Aaron. I laughed "ok fine, but what time are we leaving I need to play a game with Joey and Stacy" I said. "We're leaving at 9:00" he said. I looked at the clock, 7:54, plenty of time. "Ok just go wake up Mikey and Tony they are still on the couch. " no way do you know what they would do to me" Aaron said while laughing. "True" I sat up and sat next to Aaron. "Hey I have a question" I said sheeply " ya widdle sister" he said in a baby voice. " Like, um I have a Crush on this guy, but, I don't know if he likes me back, and I'm playing and talking to him today what do I do?" I asked. I was so scared. "Hey, me and Nickel will hide in the background and help you and tell you what to do, is that ok?" He asked. " yes please!" I yelled. I put my head on his shoulder and he hugged me. He is the best brother I could ever have. "Hey, I'll go get Nickel k" he asked. "I sat up. "Ok" I said with a smile on my face ill call Stacy and tell her to log on" "kk" he said while walking out of the room. I called Stacy to tell her to log and to tell Joey to get on to.

*5 mins later*

I turned on my camera and Nickel and Aaron were behind me. " Hey everyone" I said, " I am joined with StacySays and Joey Graceffa." "Hey!" They both said. " 5...4...3...2... Damn.....1, till you can't run no more!" Said Joey. I can hear Nickel snickering " FREAKING BITCHES SKANKS AND HOES!!" I yelled at the computer. " run to the ship!" Said Stacy. "AAAAH I'm getting attacked and he has an iron sword" I yelled. I can totally hear Nickel laughing behind me. " sorry Y/N it's just me" Joey laughed. I glared at him through Skype but then I noticed his cheeks were bright red and Stacy was smiling. I looked over at Nickel and she just smiled at me. I went back to my game. About 20 mins later we were still alive. "Stacy this has been the longest you have been alive!" Said Joey. "Hey I don't die that fast!" She said. I started to laugh and so did Joey. His smile can bring world peace. GAH what am I doing get back to the game.

*Joeys P.o.v*

Her smile is so perfect and gaud she just looks so perfect. "Joey, Joey, JOEY!" Yelled Stacy. "WHAT!" I yelled. Stacy lost connection on Skype but was still on hunger craft. "I'm still alive my Skype disconnected on me ill just talk on here" said Stacy in the chat box. "OMG wow lol" y/n wrote back. "I started to get worried" I wrote. "It's ok" Stacy wrote, "lets got to the forest" "kk" me a peyton wrote back. We ran to the forest with about 4 people behind me and y/n. My phone started buzzing, it was a text from Stacy.

Stacy: "ask her now"

Me: " ok, I'm so scared 😥"

I walked over to her, my hand was shaking like crazy. "Y/nwillyougooutwithme" I said really fast. " what" y/n said. I took a breath in " will you go out with me" I said.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

*Authors note*

Ooh cliff hanger! And hey I'll try to update a lot cause I have the ending but not the beginning lol! And at my school we use IPads for every class and no books so I can write a lot :3 kik me@ zerrie_and_larry -peyton