Crap-ola

Abby walked around the room and then walk over to me while I was doing a scorpion.

I freaked out and almost fell over but I got my balance. She kept on walking

" ok everyone, let's do some make-up dancing " Diana said.

She walked over to her stereo and started playing Disturbia by Rihanna my favorite song.

" last one to the front wall must go first " Diana yelled.

Everyone ran to the wall but I stood there still looking at Abby.

" oh our new dancer y/n, let's see what you got " Diana said.

I counted the beats and I started doing spins and I did one spin and purposely fell to the ground and did a scary pose ( theme horror ) and got back up and did one Areal and a x- jump and made up a couple combinations.

By the time the song was over I went to go sit down but then I heard Abby yell my name and someone else

" y/n and Nicole , I'd like to see you battle " she said.

A girl with strait black hair and with brown eyes walked over next to me, she also looked like she had fear in her eyes.

I looked over to Joey and he knew that I was afraid.

Abby walked around and then yelled " theme, funky "

A song started playing, I could not figure out what it was but it was a hard bass song so I can count the beats easily.

About 2 mins later the song was over and Abby directed us towards the exit to the office where she followed us.

I walked in and there were 2 other girls but one stuck out to me.

It was a tall girl with brown hair and blue-ish green-ish eyes.

" I bet why you are all wondering why I am here and why are you here in this office " Abby said.

" you all know its summer right now and in a month you will have your big dance show and right after that my ultimate dance composition stars "

I can see where she was going with this and I wanted to smile and cry with pain.

" y/n, Nicole, Maddie, you will all be doing solos that I will make up for you while I see what type of dance style you are good at " she said.

" let's go back upstairs and you can start learning your show dance " she said.

Nicole walked out of the room with her head down.

I followed her and Maddie was right next to me.

" you scared?" Maddie asked me.

" very " I said.

We walked up the stairs and it looked like we were working on our group dance.

I looked over to Joey and he have me a confused look and I looked at him with my mouth open and my eyes wide open.

About 14 mins later we got a water break.

I walked to Joey and he gave me a huge hug and showered me with questions.

" are you ok? Did she hurt you? Are you quitting? Did she find out about something? " he said.

I laughed and kissed him to say a nice way of ' shut up '

" I'm fine, I'll tell you later ok babe " i said getting back to my spot.

** an hour later **

Me and Joey walked down the stairs hand and hand when Abby stopped us.

" take this " she said handing me a folded up paper.

It was an application to say that I was ok of having cameras all around me and I would like to me to be a competition on Abby Lee's Ultimate Dance Competition.

Joey looked at me with so much joy on his face and I can feel hot tears coming out of my eyes.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

65+ votes

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Nicole: I'm sorry you did not give me a description so I had to make something up :( but I hope it's ok :D

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Everyone I will try to put you in the next chapter

-Y.T.G