Police

I had never told the police their names because I wasn't sure that that was even their names. They always wore masks. One had dirty blonde hair and the other had blonde hair. I heard them talking one night and they mentioned each other's names, Trisha and Tina, and that's why, as I lay down on the bed, in hospital, with them either side of me I felt so curious when they laughed when I called then Trisha and Tina. Trisha started, 'You see Etta, that's what Tom and Shawn know us as, but not you,' 'You see, me and my BFF here used to date Tom and Shawn before you and the other bitch, moved in on them,' explained Tina. 'We wanted to punish you and punish you we did, but as we were saying before, you know us as something different. We stopped dating Tom and Shawn a year and a half before you guys moved in, after that we had plastic surgery done to our faces, we had a plan to pretend to be two different people and go and get the boys back, along the way we became your best friends and as we were about to move in, you two got there first. So, we made you pay, but who are we Etta, you're a smart girl, Tash got it, she knows but do you?!' Trisha finished. 'M..M..Molly, and M..M.. Mad.. Maddy?' They laughed again, 'well done!' Now, there are two ways this can go, either you snitch on us or we kill Lizi and Livi, you two aren't the only ones we kidnapped. Well, you aren't now, we snatched them this morning. And they will suffer like you and Tash did unless you keep everything hush, hush. We will release them in three days if you can manage that. We will be back tomorrow, same time,' and then they left. I wasn't going to let them do this to me again! I wasn't going to let me hurt like this again and I most definitely wasn't going to let them hurt my friends again. If we played our cards right, we can catch them and save both my Best Friends and that was exactly what I intended to do.