First Text

I woke up this morning with aches and pains EVERYWHERE! So I got up and went to take a nice cold shower. After ten minutes of reenergising water running down me I get out and wrap me up in a towel. I remembered that Tash was going to get it on with Tom but didn't know wether she would be up or not but I decided to text her anyway, Hey Tash, last night was amazing. How about you? After sending my text my phone went ping as it received one. ALREADY? I thought to myself but my phone showed that it wasn't from Tash but an unknown number. Hello Etta. I know all about you and I suggest you do as I say or your last words won't be funny, bunny. I froze! Not because a random stranger knew my name and was sending me the texts but the fact that he used the words Funny Bunny. That's what my mum used to say to me. They were her last words before she died, Bye Funny Bunny! I breathed deeply as I heard Shawn come in. I quickly switched off my phone so he wouldn't see and greeted him with a hello, a hug and a kiss. As he got in the shower I slipped on my purple silk dressing gown decorated with flowers and I went downstairs. I was scared now. I don't know what to do. The only people that new those words were me, my mum and my dad. I texted back Who is this? But there was no reply What do you want? I texted him again but still no reply.i heard the shower stop upstairs and decided it best to start making some pancakes before he gets suspicious As to what I was doing. I made the batter, buttered the pan and began. When he came down as while later I has prepared a plate of pancakes for him and one for me, there was Nutella, golden syrup, lemon juice, sugar and chocolate spread. We are in silence, but a comfortable silence for we were both deep in thought. Me about this weird person who was stalking me and heaven alone knows what Shawn was thinking about. Probably one of his cases or something. That's when he said, I've got a surprise for you. He took my hand and guided me outside putting his hands over my eyes. 'You ready?' 'Yes' and he took his hands away from my eyes to show a Golden Retriever Pup I front of me. It was adorable! 'I love you' those were the only words written on his collar. 'Im gonna call him..... SHETTA.'