Compromise

What was I to do. Yesterday I stole my mates gun. I hid a head in her room, what was I doing? I knew that another text was soon to come but until then I kept worrying, my best friend could be out there in a dangerous situation when someone suddenly attacks her and she needs to defend herself and then she realised that her gun was a fake and she gets killed because she can't fight back with her gun. I sat in my desk chair, nervously awaiting another text. I tapped my fingers rhythmically on the desk staring at m phone until the screen lit up and a 'ping' filled the air. I looked at my phone in a rush. I just wanted everything over and it looked like that was going to happen as I read the text, You want this all over don't you? Well, I'm willing to compromise. I'll send you the details of our arrangement tomorrow. Yes, everything was finally going to be over, but Tash had told me something a long time ago, everything comes at a price. I just had to wait to find out what this price I had to pay was. I wasn't worried about anything at that moment, just relieved, but I shouldn't have been. What was about to come would change my life forever I just don't know it yet, and you, reader, have a think about it and comment, I might not tell you the answer, but I might do.