Hey.....

My name is Henrietta White and I don't work. I'm an unemployed person in Kent. I'm 22 and haven't had a lot of time for Boys, Love, Romance etc. and so, I am very much single. One night changed my life... And this is how it began....

'Come on Etta!' Pleaded my roommate Tash. We had gone to school together and had remained friends ever since. She had always wanted me to go out and have a good time but I had always refused.
'Come on! What's the worst that could happen!'
'Three words Tash,' she was really getting in my nerves now, 'FRICKING. BAD. HANGOVER,'
'Just one night and I will stop getting on your nerves,' she pleaded, and it was working, it did kind of sound like fun, mainly the part where she said she'd stop getting on m nerves. 'Fine!' I had finally given in and with in less than a minute she had dragged me to her room and was going through her clothes. Finally she pulled out a red and black dress that was too revealing for my liking. It had a corset going to my waist where there was a very short skirt.
'Tash! I am NOT wearing that!' I exclaimed pointing at the dress, if you can call it that, I front of me.
'Fine,' she sighed again and started rummaging through her closet to find something more to my liking, a tight green dress with black heels and a black belt around the waist.
'Perfect!' I breathed as I thanked Tash for the dress and went to go get ready, I hat cat-eyes eyeliner and some black lipstick. I suddenly felt dark and devious by my appearance. I heard Tash call me from downstairs and I grabbed my black purse an out my phone in it before running to Tash.
We drive to a club downtown called Flashlights. We ordered a bottle of wine and the night began....