Solving crime-E

Shawn's POV

Me and Etta were meant to have met up yesterday but she hadn't shown up. I went to her house but no one answered the door. I used the spare key to unlock the door and inside I saw the house also empty. I checked the back garden but I noticed that the door had been forced open. Someone had broken in and kidnapped the girls! I know it was a rash suggestion but I didn't know what else it could be. I walked over to the neighbours garden and they said that one girl had left in a hurry and an hour later a group of men came to the house went round the back and then later on they took another girl to the car and drove off. I was worried, which one got away? Did she know they were coming and run but why would they leave the other behind. I called my boss and reported a hostage situation and ordered everyone to be on alert. We had a team searching the house within hours. They found nothing but one rather disturbing thing. They found, in Tash's closet the severed head of Shetta, mine and Etta's dog. This made me freak out just a bit, you had to admit. I only focused on the fact that they found nothing only that a crowbar had been used to open the door. We tracked down Tash's and Etta's phone. Tash's was in the house, that didn't help but we had it scanned and it revealed nothing. Etta's phone had been tracked down to a road near an old abandoned warehouse. The address was 1572 Sutton road. I was going to go there and I was going to get my girlfriend and Tash back no matter what happens!