A night to remember

Me and Shawn had been texting often, he worked as an investigator and was actually really good at his job. We hooked up a couple of times just to chat and stuff. I got a text from Tash today while I was at work asking if I wanted to go shopping with her. She wanted to go to Tom's and gave a special night, a night to remember because last time she was drunk and most certainly did not remember that night! So, after work we went shopping. Tash  bought black lacy lingerie and some ruby red once, a pair of stockings, a pack of condoms and a whip. I bought some green and some silver lacy lingerie, a pack of flavoured confirms and a pair of hand cuffs. After that we bought some rose petals, perfume, and scented candles before heading back home, I set myself up and Tash packed her stuff remembering to wear her ruby lingerie, stockings and store a condom in her knickers. She put on that red and black dress that I refused to wear and black high heels. She looked stunning as hell I can tell you that. I lit the candles and incense and decorated the room and bed in condoms and rose petals. I heard a knock on the door 'bang, bang!' I quickly slipped on a green and black dress similar to the one Tash was wearing. (It was one of Tash's) over my green lingerie and ran down the stairs to answer the door. Shawn gasped and dropped the flowers he was holding but I luckily caught them. 'Come in,' I whispered in his ear and He walked in his eyes still on me. I placed the flowers on the side and guided him upstairs by his hand. I locked the bedroom door once we were inside. I pushed him on the bed and cuffed him to the handrails before cutting off his shirt. I whispered dirty things in his ear as I left kisses all down his body, stopping to pull of his trousers and pants. I sucked his penis making him moan in joy. Before leaving another trail of kisses back up to his lips, I kissed him roughly and passionately before undoing my dress and taking it off. I unhooked my bra and reached over for the key off the side. I un cuffed him and his hands pulled off my bra as he pulled me down onto him. I cherished his warm body pushed against mine. He put his thumbs in my knickers as he slid them down my legs and I straddled him. In and out, in and out rhythmically. I felt his abs as his tongue danced in my mouth and my hands tangled up in his hair. This was DEFINATELY a night to remember. Until I remembered, shit, I forgot the condom.