Hey... Part 2

After our third bottle of wine Tash was, and I mean, VERY drunk. I was in between sober and drunk, that was until Tash ordered 12 vodka shots and within minutes we were both drunk and dancing around to the music. To be honest, I don't remember much after that. I remember parts of the night, I remember bumping into this guy who I ended up snogging on the coach. I then remember him and his brother who was snogging Tash taking us home, and then I remember, oh god, me taking  him to my room.

I woke ups beside me, oh shit, I didn't did I? But when I checked under the covers... Yep.... I was naked! I groaned loudly but luckily the guy next to me didn't wake. I sat there trying to remember his name, Seamus, or Sam, or Shawn! It was Shawn!
I got up and slipped on his shirt, it seemed to e what most people did. I then went downstairs and started to make breakfast. I cooked some scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon and tomatoes along with some toast. As I was finishing the eggs I felt someone come up behind me and wrap their arms around me. They left kisses up my jaw line ten to my lips and I turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck, his around my waist and I kissed him passionately. I don't know why, I was kissing a stranger I just felt so connected to him, even I I didn't know his last name. We stopped kissing and just looked in each other's eyes and as if he were reading my mind he said, 'I'm Shawn, Shawn Mendes,'
'Hi,' I replied, it's a bit late for high, 'I'm Etta, well, Henrietta White but please, call me Etta.' I turned around and served him and me up some breakfast and we are it in silence occasionally smiling at each other. Once we had finished and I was clearing up our plates I heard Tash's door open and close and saw Tash walk through looking groggy. She sat down at the table and I gave her the plate of breakfast I had pre-prepared for her and she ate it in silence. Then I heard her door open and close again and a boy came out wearing boxers and sat next to Tash and I gave him the extra dish I made, 'thanks' I heard him whisper as he began to bite the toast. After breakfast the brothers left but not before I got Shawn's number. That was the first memory I have of my soulmate that I can actually remember, I just didn't know it yet.