Shawn saves her.

SHAWN POV

Me and a couple of police cars were on our way to the address we had tracked from Etta's phone. The sirens where switched off and we were all prepared for a hostage situation. We ran over the plan with the task commander and off we went. Me and 4 other police officers put our torches in one hand crossed over our gun in the other hand as we entered. It was dark inside and there were many different rooms. We had 10 people surrounding the outside and 5 people entering the warehouse on the other side. I went into the first room and looked around pointing my torch in every corner. There was a big CCTV system on a desk and I walked over to it carefully and pressed the on switch. The screens flickered on and I checked everyone of them to try and find Etta and Tash. 'I've got then!' I yelled as u looked in one of the screens where there was a girl tied to a chair and in another screen a similar image. The other police officers ran in and we split up in hopes to find the room. There were stairs either side of a big room which we had entered, three of us up one staircase, three of us up another and four downstairs to continue looking around. Up the stairs I froze to what I saw I front of me. I dropped my gun and my torch and ran over to the lump, lifeless figure tied to a chair. She didn't move as I touched her face. She was freezing and covered in many wounds. She had been gagged and tied up by her wrists, feet and waist, but after a couple of minutes I had cut them off with my pocket knife. She was so weak that she fell but I caught her. I picked her up bridal style and rushed to carry her down the stairs while instructing the officers to continue to look around. As I got back outside an ambulance had already arrived, Tom was there who has rushed in to find Tash after I instructed him that she might be up the other staircase, the one on the right. I lay Etta down on a stretcher as the paramedics looked at her. I turned around to see Tom carrying Tash out with tears in his eyes. I suddenly remembered to search for whoever had done this to them but it looked the others hadn't as they came out and shook their heads saying that the people that had done it had gotten away.
'People?' I asked quizzically, ' how many people were there?' 'Just two' the officer responded. OMG! Who could have done a thing like this to two innocent girls. An officer walked over to me and handed me Etta's phone, 'you better keep a closer eye on who's texting your girlfriend!' I looked at the texts she had been receiving from an unknown number. My Gosh! This is Etta's fault. I felt both sympathy and anger towards her. She had been cornered by some nameless coward but she could have got Tash killed. She had better wake up soon because I need some answers!