Wedding

Five Year Later

As I stood in the back room to the chapel putting on my wedding dress with My pregnant BFF Tash placing her two month old baby and her three year old baby in the pram before helping to tie it up at the back. I had two twin girls three years ago and one boy four years ago and they were the Paige boy and the two flower girls. Tash and Tom got married 2 years ago and I loved how they're light shined and glowed, they made everyone smile with their love for each other and I hoped that me and Shawn would be the same. I had already had my makeup and hair done, simple and subtle with my hair in a bun which had my veil place in it. I was ready. The kids set off first before I began walking down the aisle with my arm in my fathers. At the end of the aisle I saw Shawn stood there and I couldn't be happier. I kissed my dad on the cheek as I continued towards Shawn. This was going to be the best day of my life. And it was. 'I know pronounce you husband and wife,' but before he could finish me and Shawn were already kissing and enjoying out first kiss as a married couple. At the reception we had the speach da and then dancing. Shawn couldn't dance very well and to be honest, neither could I so we enjoyed it when we danced to the waddle song. We played games and just had an amazing time and I was right, it really was the best day of my life! And I couldn't be happier than I an standing here next to my husband who saved me twice (technically)!