Surprise!

Today I was going to do what was right and I lay waiting for Shawn to pop in for the daily check up he always did even though we weren't currently talking. When he came in I asked him something. 'Shawn, I need you to trust me, at 12:10 I need you to come in, bring you gun with you and you can catch the kidnapper,' he looked at me like I'm mad, but he nodded and began to walk off. He lifted up his radio in order to talk to us but stopped when I said, 'don't! Don't tell anyone or they will kill two people!' And so he walked out shaking his head, this was going against everything he stood for, trust, truth and unity in the force, he obeyed me anyway. Maybe there was still something between us. Noon approached and when the clock ticked 12 the girls came in as usual instead without their masks on this time. I distracted them for ten minutes with talk about Lizi and Livi and their safety, until Shawn came in with his gun. The girls were smart though and Molly had a knife to my throat faster than you can yell STOP! But Shawn was smart two he dropped his gun on the floor and kicked it over to the girls but as they were distracted he whipped out his tazer  and had used it on both of them as they fell to the ground with two thuds. Shawn ran to my side and gave me a hug. I breathed in a deep breath, the smell of his cologne hit me and I was so happy to smell it again. The moment ended seconds later when he went round the bed to cuff the pair of them. Police were here within minutes and once the girls had told us where they were keeping Livi and Lizi, police had been sent there too. I finally felt free and happy to know that the girls are behind bars and no one can hurt us now.